DaMiAn P2

continuation of part one of I will never like her!...

(Damian's point of view)

"dude. you messed up. let it go. there are other girls." Tom said on the other end.

"maybe. but there's no other girl like y/n. now stop making me feel bad and give me positives!" I said back. Tom may mean well, but he was a douche most of the time.

"alright." he paused for 'dramatic effect'. I knew what was coming before it came, "I'm positive you blew it."

I rolled my eyes and quickly ended the call. the last thing I needed was more self esteem blows from that idiot. this is why I hate kids. no respect for others. expect for y/n, of course. she was always respectful and kind and nice to everyone, even me. and look how I repaid her. maybe I'm also an idiot, or perhaps a brat. I'm called that a lot. maybe it is true.

oh, I do hope y/n can forgive me.

I closed my eyes and opened them, full view of y/n's house. I've been sitting on the sidewalk for about a couple of hours, building enough courage to ring the door bell.

I decided to get it over with, as some people looked like they were going to call the cops when they saw me.

I got up and went to her front door, ringing it.

a big bulky man opened the door, "can I... oh it's you. the kid who was creepily sitting outside my house. what do you want? money? a knuckle sandwich?" he smirked slightly, which scarily reminded me of Bruce.

"honey! don't scare of the child." a woman walked into view and placed a hand on the mans shoulder, "he's Bruce Wayne's kid." she whispered though I could still hear it.

"doesn't matter if he's the son of lucifer himself. no one trespasses on my property." he growled and narrowed his eyes at me. I would be lying if I said I was even the least bit intimidated. or that this guy was amazing in every way. he was already on my nerves and it took everything not to lash out.

the woman tsked the man who I now assumed was her husband and shooed him away. she then turned to me, "so sorry about him. what can I do for you, young man?"

"this is y/n's house, yea? is she home?"

"are you a friend from school?" her face looked a tad bit worried.

I nodded, "something like that."

"oh thank heavens." he sighed and stepped aside, "please come in. ever since Friday, y/n has been acting so unlike herself. she hasn't spoken or bathed or slept.

my heart skilled a beat. she's gone one and a half day depressed all because of me. I tried my best not to look hurt, "can I see her?"

"yes yes of course. just upstairs, the one at the end of the hall." she smiled warmly and I smiled back. I already liked her better then y/n's father.

now, again, I was sitting outside her door, like I was outside her house half an hour ago. thankfully no one saw me sitting down, staring empty minded at the door.

Geez, I was such a coward. I mean just yesterday I was fighting the joker with batman and swinging off buildings like there was a trampoline under it. if I can do that, there's no way in hell I can't say sorry to a girl... who I like... who's very very very attractive... and makes my life amazing. I slapped myself.

"hey mom, where are the extra pads?!" a voice called inside her room. it was y/n's voice, and that sentence didn't make the situation any better. the door unexpectedly opened up and she came walking out of it. either she wanted to fall on me, or she didn't see me, she still fell on me. like right in top of me.

I opened my eyes to come face to face with her y/e/c ones.

"Damian!" she breathed out and quickly scrambled up. she was in a robin onesie and looked adorable with her hair on two braids. I just wanted to kiss her there. expect that her face was pale, oily, there were tear traces, and her eyes looked like she hadn't slept in a week. which was weird cause I only said the life ending thing two days ago. the sight broke my heart into fours.

I pushed myself upend dusted my pants. I looked up, only to meet her red face, "what- how did you get in? what are you doing here?" she said, clearly flustered.

"I um... came to apologize." I looked down at my feet. cue the blushing, "can we talk inside?" I didn't wait for an answer and just walked in. I wasn't about to confess my feelings to her with her parents in ear shot.

y/n walked in behind me, "sorry for the mess. I was um, meaning to clean up."

her room was a mess; there was no easy was to say that. there were pizza boxes everywhere, dirty laundry, pads over filling the garbage and sheets of paper everywhere that said the same thing.

'I don't like Damian.'

not that stung. I knelt down and picked one up, hoping my face didn't look devastated.

I tuned to her and lifted it up, "what's this?" my voice cracked.

her eyes widened, "I uh... it's noting. Damian is my... uh cousin. yea cousin! he's really getting on my nerves and-"

"Y/N!" I yelled. that was the second time and hopefully last time I yelled at her trying to suppress tears. I was really an idiot. she froze and looked at me, as if someone slapped her in the face.

"it's okay. I deserve it." I let the paper fall from my hands as I sat on her messy bed.

"you do." she whispered under her breath and sat on her desk chair, rolling it over to me, "what do you want Damian?"
she looked down, twiddling her thumbs.

I covered my face with my hands. I couldn't show my vulnerability. "I like you y/n. a lot. more then I can describe. I'm not sure if it's love but it sure is something. every time you do a good thing, I get butterflies. everything you do my heart swells up. I mean for example now. the you look adorable and so cute and god I sound like dick now but I can't help it because your too amazing to even describe and I just have very strong feelings towards you and I can't help it. I'm not sure if you feel the same way but if you don't I'll be honest I might be heart broken but that's okay. as long as your happy. I don't know what came over me Friday. I was an idiot who thought I didn't have to answer to Lexa of Tom and I-"

I suddenly stopped. not because of a kiss, nah we were just 13, or her telling me to shut up, it was her attacking me into the bed in a hug. I haven't ever been in a hug this passionate and warming before. and I liked it.

"I'm guessing you feel the same way?" I laid in a comfortable position as I squeezed y/n in a hug over me. a silent tear escaped.

"yea. now shut up and hug me."

and that I did.

oh gods this was long. hope you enjoy! 😘