GaRfIeLd

I franticly shook my head as I fiddled in the rope, "never!" I yelled to the dark.

"do it!" the voice scolded back.

"NEVER!" I yelled once again. I grit my teeth and tried to wiggle myself out. there was so way I was going to be held captive.

"do it or you'll never leave here again. you'll starve to death."

now that got me to stop, "you mean Ill never get any food again? no more meat balls? no more Asian pears? NO MORE CHEESE CAKE?!" I pouted sadly.

"nope. but not as long as you do it." I could practically hear the smirk coming from his face.

I held my breath and scowled, "fine." I grumbled.

"yay!" his "deep" voice was replaced by his familiar upbeat happy one. followed by this, the blinding lights came on, bringing beast boys room into view.

Garfield jumped off his bed and trotted over to me and began to untie me from the chair, "you made a wise decision y/n."

when he finished I stood up and stretched my arms and wrists. I've been sitting there forever.

"so, you gonna keep your promise?" Garfield went up a little to close my face but I inched back a bit.

"fine." but, nonetheless, I leaned in the kissed Garfield on the lips. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel like fireworks.

although it felt like more. it felt like a party was going on in my stomach as hundreds of emotions spilled out onto the dance floor. I suppose this is what changed my original plan of the kiss being short and blunt.

this kiss went on for a good twenty seconds until we both pulled apart, but only slightly. our foreheads touched as we gazed into each other's eye's.

I was about to say something funny that would just make the senecio awkward but decided to hold my tongue. this was, after all, a moment too sweet to end.

"was food the only reason you agreed?" yet Garfield whispered. he looked a bit curious and cautious. at that moment he was so adorable and naive.

"well I do need food to survive," I cracked and offered him another quick peck on the lips, "but I also need you to survive."

"I do too." Garfield smiled back.

hey guys! sorry for the short update. I was planning on doing something short and sweet. I promise next update will be long (ish).
enjoy this guys! 💖