KiD fLaSh

character- wally (kf)
season- 1
y/n - your name
y/f/n - your full name

as you walked, your boots crunched on the snow. it was snowing in central city. snowing! I'm not taking about a measly half inch. no, a good ten inches. it was so cold that ice was forming in little puddles on the streets, so you treaded carefully.

you were on your way home fairly late, as you stayed a bit longer in the library. so, the streets were fairly empty.

you were enjoying the silence, until you heard a very loud explosion. you stopped in your tracks and went for your pepper spray in your coat pocket. you always carried one around for protection. you did, after all, live in a crime filled city. it was your dad's idea.

you waited for a few seconds, and then out of no where, a flash of yellow came plummeting from the sky and landed with a thump in front of you.

the thing made a groaning, but you couldn't make out what it was as it was letting off smoke.

subconsciously, you sprayed your pepper pray right in the "face" of the thing.

you were terrified when the thing made an even louder groan. it stood up and the smoke cleared after seconds.

it was a boy around your age clutching his face, making hissing noise, "what the heck?!" he cried and brought his hands up to shake the snow from his bright red hair.

you gasped dramatically when you recognized him as kid flash, also known as your idol and total celebrity crush. you recognized him by his bright green eyes at first.

"oh shoot I'm so sorry, kid flash! I thought you were some weird bad guy." you franticly said. this was not at all how you wanted to met you.

kid flash closed his eyes and rubbed them once more before turning to you. his pupils slightly widened and he slowly smiled, "that's quite alright, babe. no need to apologize. accidents happen."

you let out a sigh of relief and smiled. you then remembered how he fell probably a far distance and had pepper spray residue in his eyes, "are you okay?" you asked in a worried tone, changing your expression.

he chuckled and rubbed his eyes again, "no I'm fine. I've been through much worse... what's your name?" he asked.

you offered a smile, "y/f/n."

"beautiful." he said in admiration, "listen, y/n, I gotta go. but... I'll see you around?" he winked.

you blushed, "yea sure, of course."

"great. see yea..." he smirked and ran off in a flash of yellow and red.

for the rest of the day you couldn't wipe the smile off your face.

p2?
—bella 🌚💖