WaLlY

In the passenger seat sat Wally, the dollar coin laying tauntingly between his thumb and index finger.

It practically stared at you and your husband, as if saying "If you don't spend me, I'll bring misery upon your house hold!"

"You remember what Frank said," You glanced at Wally before placing the key in the ignition and carefully driving out of the churches parking lot, "we gotta spend it or else we'll be cursed."

He frowned, "hm. The Chinese Canadians do have interesting traditions." He placed coin in his palm and closed it, keeping it safe.

"Yea, they do," you made your way down a Canadian street, on the way to the border, "but, nonetheless, we gotta accept their traditions. What can we get in Canada for one dollar?"

"Well I heard Tim Hortons is really good," he looked around the streets of uptown Toronto.

"Sounds good," you nodded as you kept your eyes on the road.

The kind Tim Horton staff lady poked her head from the window, "that'll be $5." She pulled her head back in, probably to get the two coffees ready for you and Wally.

Since the take out window was on the passenger seats side, Wally was the one who had to hand the money. He pulled the Canadian dollar from the funeral out of his pocket and turned to you.

"All I got's a five," you handed him the five dollar bill from your wallet and he nodded, turning back to the building.

The lady came back a second later. Wally handed her the six dollars before she handed him the coffee. He placed it in the cup holders in the car and turned back for the change. She handed back him the loony from the funeral. Your husband automatically frowned at the money in his hand. He handed the dollar back on the steel counter.

"Can I have another coin?" He looked up at the girl with the kindest and most charming smile he could come up with. You blinked and banged your head on the steering wheel. Oh Wally.

"Uh... Excuse me?" The woman frowned and nudged the coin back.

Wally sighed, "this coin's bad luck for me and my family. Just hand me another coin from the cash register."

"Sir, just take the dollar. Your not gonna die," the lady now seemed mildly annoyed.

"Gurl, will you just hand me another freaking dollar?"

"Sir, take the dollar." She lady crossed her arms, impatient now.

"No! You don't understand! Me and my wife—" he jabbed his thumb in your direction, "that's my wife, y/n. We got married just two months ago. Best day of my life, I'll have you know. The honey moon wasn't so bad either," he turned his head to you and winked. Your face heated up from embarrassment. His face turned back to the lady who looked shocked and very uncomfortable, "anyways, she has a friend whose dad died, just last week actually. He was such a kind man, bless his sole. Anywho, they're Chinese and there's this tradition, right? We can't go home without spending this dollar cause it's loaded with bad luck, which even though I don't believe that stuff, it's still better to be safe than sorry. Although the whole thing could be a hoax..."

The next ten minutes went on like this. Wally running his mouth, quite adorably you had to admit. He kept going off topic, which didn't help at all.

But despite your husbands best efforts to convince the now mortified staff worker, she, in the end, denied, "sir, just the the bloody coin and leave."

"No! I need to protect my family!" Wally put his foot down on his decision. And when Wally made up his mind, he was determined to keep it.

Behind your car, other people started honking their horns, "hurry up, man! Some of us have places to go, eh!"

Wally got annoyed by that and stuck his head out of the window, looking behind him, "Will you boobs shut up?! I'm trying to do business here! And your not making it any more easier, you incompetent fools" He yelled. You couldn't help but let out a quiet giggle. Wally stuck his head back and in and glared at the lady.

"Take it!" Wally screamed. You wanted to stop it very badly and just go spend the dollar somewhere else, but first, you never had a chance to talk, and second, you were finding Wally's determination to keep your family curse free very adorable and committed, considering how he doesn't believe in anything magic related. It reminded you of one of the reasons you loved him.

"No!"

"Take itttttt!!"

"NOOO."

"TAkE iT!"

"N. O."

"TAKKKEEEEE IITTTT."

"FiNe!!!!!!" The lady looked so done with both of us as she slammed her hand on the counter, taking the coin and stuffing it in her pocket.

Wally narrowed his eyes at her, "wait a second, don't you steal from us either. Give us back our money!"

You groaned and slammed the back of your head on your seat. WALLY!

/
\
/

Aw this was so adorable to make I think this just made my love for him multiply by like 1,000,000. Though I'm sorry it's so short I thought this sweet one would be better shorter. Also, the plot line actually happen with my dad. He went to a Chinese Canadian funeral and had this coin so he had to spend it so he went to Tim Hortons and this actually happen. The guy at the drive through ended up practically robbing him so yea. I practically died when my mom told me the story. I thought it'd be cute to make an imagine out of.

 I thought it'd be cute to make an imagine out of

So I think I'm going to have a posting scheduled. Every Monday and Thursday. Sounds good?

Anyways enjoy loves and check out my last chapter if you haven't! Until next time! <3

bella xx