Graduation.

"Graduation baby!" Kyle exclaimed as we walked out of our dorms and loaded our moving trucks. 

I can't believe that it was our last day here at the University, it was like I was leaving a second home. I looked around me to see that everything was packed and everyone else was ready to go also. It was both saddening and amazing to leave this place but I honestly couldn't be happier to leave and step into a new chapter in life with my friends right beside me. 

I admit, it wasn't easy faking mortality at first and controlling my thirst but after a while I got used to it. But now I'm free to be what I am and I couldn't be more excited about that. Now I don't have to sneak through a bunch of security just to hunt for food anymore. 

Kyle closed up the truck and sighed as he was pouring sweat and breathing heavily, "That's a workout." 

I laughed, "I did it without breaking a sweat." 

Kyle rolled his eyes, "That's because I helped you with most of the heavy stuff you turd!" 

I burst out laughing and Amy and Derek did the same, God how I've missed these guys. 

Amy looked over at me and smiled, "So, graduation party tonight at my house, you're coming right?" she asked. 

I sighed, "I'm sorry guys but I don't think I am, I'm moving into my own place this week. I'll still visit frequently though, that's a promise." 

Everyone fell silent, "Where are you going?" Derek asked with hint of sadness in his deep voice. 

"Ireland." I answered just above a whisper. 

They all either responded with a gasp or wide eyes, I felt awful leaving but I knew it was wear I belonged. 

"You never told us this why?" Derek asked. 

"I didn't want you guys to spend your last few days here upset. You don't deserve that and I promise that I will visit, I love you guys more than anything." I told them. 

Kyle sighed, "We understand. And we're happy for you finding where you belong." 

Derek and Amy nodded, "We'll miss you, Becca." Amy said embracing me in a hug. 

"I'll be sure to visit around Christmas." I told them as I hugged Kyle and Derek. 

"We're inseparable, nothing can keep us away from one another. We know you'll visit." Kyle smiled while the other's agreed. 

"I love you guys." I smiled, whipping tears from my eyes. 

"We love you too, Becca. And we wish you the best." Amy said. 

I nodded before getting into the truck and driving back home to pack the rest of my things. my flight leaves at three this morning, so luckily I have plenty of time to pack and get to the airport in time. I drove back home getting a bit emotional from the thought of leaving my friends and family for a while, but I'll be back, I never break a promise. I pulled into the driveway and took one final look at my home, well, ex home. It's time to create a home of my own, to create a new story of mine, my story. 

I entered the house and made my way upstairs to get started on my things, I knew that if I stalled too much I'd wind up changing my mind. It's best to just get it over with. I opened my bedroom door to see that... everything was already packed? My furniture was gone and the room was completely empty, did my father put everything in the garage? 

beep beep 

I went up to the window and looked into the driveway to see my lovely mate and a few members of the pack waiting for me outside. I gasped and nearly lost my balanced, wondering if this was even reality. I ran downstairs in full speed and opened the front door to see exactly who was constantly in my thoughts for months now, Sam. 

"Sam?" 

"Did you miss me as much as I missed you?" She smiled. 

I squealed with joy and jumped into her arms, she picked me up and spun me around off my feet, I always loved when she did that. I giggled and gave her the most passionate and affectionate kiss known to man, showing just how much I love and missed this beautiful woman. 

"I love you so much Samantha, more than you'll ever know." I told her, tangling my fingers in her ginger hair. 

Sam giggled and slowly pulled out of the hug, and got on one knee. Before me, she held up a magnificent ring that sparkled in the sunlight of the hot Georgia sun. My breath hitched in my throat and my stomach became Monarchs, I couldn't believe what was before me. 

"Rebecca I have loved you more than I could ever think possible. There is no amount of words nor expression to tell you how unconditionally and obsessively in love I am with you, you that is a beautiful and kindhearted woman with passion and no fear to protect what you care for. I admire your courage, your independence, and your bravery. And with that, along many other aspects of your strong character, is why I want to spend the rest of my undying life with you." She said each word with silk in her voice, silk of a red ribbon that was to delicate yet passionate at the same time. 

Tears fell from Sam and I's face as we looked into each other's eyes for the first time in what felt like forever, "Rebecca, will you marry me?" 

I fell to my knees and cupped Sam's beautiful face into my shaking hands, "Yes." 

Samantha slid the ring on my finger and pulled me into a tight embrace, she smothered me in kisses and we both cried as if our eyes were sprinklers. My beautiful mate is to be mine forever. 

Sam held my hands and looked into my blue orbs with a look of pure dedication and loyalty, "Forever." She said. 

"And always." I finished. 

Forever and always.

THE END.