Training.

"Let's begin shall we?" Felix asked deviously.

Oli nodded and we all slowly made our way to... the window?  Hell no. 

Felix opened the window and flew out of it to the back garden in a heartbeat, Oli did the same but front flipped half way through. Show off. 

Amelia turned to me, "All you need to do is put one foot on the edge and spring out of the window, they boys will catch you if they sense you'll land badly, or won't land at all. I'll be right behind you." She smiled.

I knew I didn't have a choice, I gulped nervously and put my right foot on the very edge before taking a deep breath and closing my eyes. Before I was able to hunch down to jump, Amelia stopped me.

"Eyes open, Becca. You need to be able to see what you're doing." She gave a toothy grin.

I nodded and looked up directly in front of me. I played the image of my jump and landing in my mind and inhaled before I hunched down like a cheetah about to pounce onto its dinner. I then launched forward out of the window, I saw that I went a lot further than the boys went, meaning I had nobody to catch me. I looked up and realized I was heading to a huge tree! I grunted loudly and swung my legs forward and used them to push myself away from the tree. I full on back-flipped off of the tree and landed down on my feet like a pro. It felt like I was flying, like gravity was nonexistent, I've never felt so light weight. I turned to the boys and up at Amelia looking out the window down at me in shock. I began to laugh, laugh like a maniac, I about fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. 

I wiped a tear from my eye and began to calm myself, "You guys look hilarious!" 

They all snapped out of it and Amelia jumped out of the window and landed on her hands and knees before standing up straight, still starring at me. 

"Well, yeah! You jumped fifty feet out of a window, used a tree to your ability, did a back-flip off of the exact tree that was about to destroy you, and landed perfectly on your feet all on your first time!" Felix exclaimed, replaying the image in his mind. 

"That's never happened before!" Amelia beamed looking up at the tree I used to my advantage. 

"Damn," Oli mumbled, "my mate is a pro!" Oli exclaimed, winking at me seductively. 

I looked away and shifted uncomfortably, the thought of this guy I don't even know or like considering he tried to kill me and even kidnapped me being my mate is an unsettling thought. 

Amelia noticed how uncomfortable the whole thing was making me, in no time her voice was in my head.

'Don't worry, Becca. Oli is a nice guy, he has never been with someone before so the whole kidnapping thing was romantic in his head. Give him a chance.'

'I can't trust him and I don't want to give him any chances, I don't love him.' I stated.