Home Sweet Home

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I groaned as the sound of my alarm clock woke me from my slumber, six a.m. already? I sighed and shut off the alarm and rose from bed. I rubbed my eyes and turned to Sam's sleeping figure across the room, this should be an experiance. I swung my legs off the bed and walked over to Sam, I remembered I had to wake her aswell since our flights leave around the same time. I mentally cursed, I did not want to disturb Sam, she's horrible to wake. It's like she's an animal in hibernation, refusing to wake her ass up. I stood over her, her mouth hanging slightly open and her barely audible snores were all that was heard in the room. I couldn't help but smile at her, she was so adorable. I shook my thoughts away, realizing now wasn't the time. I grabbed a pillow that her head wasn't resting on, and raised it over my head, ready to strike her sleeping figure. She looked so peaceful, so comfortable. I shrugged, too bad.

I striked her with the pillow right at her head, beating her with it in attempts to wake her. Of course she stirred a bit, but did not open her eyes. I smirked and striked more harshly.

"Wake up, Sam! You've got a flight to catch!" I shouted in her ear and that about did it.

She fluttered her eyes open and looked up at me with a confused look on her face, but reality hit her and she rose from the sheets.

"God, Becca. You're giving me a headache." She croaked, still half asleep.

I shrugged "That sucks, now get up." I demanded, throwing the pillow at her face.

She rolled her eyes and stood, I ran to the closet and grabed a dark purple, soft towel to shower. Sam groaned.

"Why must you go first?" She asked.

I smirked "Because I was the early bird."

And with that I walked into our cute bathroom we shared and undressed myself. I dropped my clothes into the hamper and started the hot water, getting in once it reached perfect temperature. I sighed, feeling the hot water wash away the exhaustion I felt, slowly waking me up. I smiled and began to wash my body. Then washed my hair using shampoo and conditioner. I grabbed a razor that I had just for myself since it would be odd to share with Sam, and began shaving. I felt relieved and turned off the water and began to dry myself off. I wrapped the soft towel around me and walked back into our room, Sam almost tackled me as she ran into the bathroom in a hurry to get ready for her flight. I laughed and walked over to my nightstand and changed into the clothes I picked out last night before bed, I don't ever do this but today I wanted to be ready quick so I don't miss my flight or end up running late. I threw on my grey skinny jeans and put on my black studded belt. After that, I threw on a dark green sweater and some jewelry. I began on my hair and makeup, doing my usual routine with my hair. With my makeup I wore concealer, powder, blush, mascara, liquid eyeliner, and of course lip balm since the weather was so damn cold lately and my lips were getting slightly chapped. Finally, I was finished. I slipped on my black combat boots and put on a dark red scarf to finish it all off and looked to Sam, who was also ready to go.

"You ready, Becca?" Sam smiled.

I chuckled "More than ever."

We both laughed and grabbed our bags before walking towards the elevator. I am beyond eager to see my family, it feels like years when it really hasn't been that long at all. We walked out of the lobby doors and before I knew it, we were driving off in Kyle's red Mustang to the airport. He was going to be staying home this year since the trip was too much money and he had some assignments to make up, so he gave us a ride. Sam and I laughed and danced around to some music from Being Me The Horizon's newest album, it was honestly a great way to start off the morning. The trip to the airport would be about an hour drive, meaning we would have to entertain ourselves with music and such. We eventually turned the music down and played the well known game Never Have I Ever, which was always interesting to play with Sam.