Newborn.

I inhale deeply and breathe in the air. The smell of blood and nature surrounded me along with loud screams and shouts. I opened my eyes and looked around me, eager to know if my plan had worked. I saw Amelia and Paul standing there smiling down at their newest vampire. But not for long, I smiled up at them before I kicked her and Paul's knees with such force you could hear the gory crack of the bone. They both fell back with agonizing screams of pain but I quickly muted them.

As I held both hands over their mouths and they struggled to free from under me, I laughed, "Its been fun."

With that I broke their necks in a flash, keeping my movements quick and quiet. I felt as if I was born into another body, I could breathe in any scent and hear any noise around me. I could see the detail in the trees, in the earth, in the surrounding fields. It was beautiful.

I piercing scream broke me from my thoughts, I knew who that scream belonged to. Sam.

Suddenly, I grew a craving. A craving so desired I couldn't bare but lick my lips, I wanted my captures blood on my hands. I wanted their blood on my tongue and down my throat, satisfying my taste buds. I couldn't help but smile mischievously before I ran to the mansion with such speed I was surprised. I kicked off the ground and jumped through the dining room window, making everyone stop and look in my direction. I stood tall and confidently with a murderous grin plastered across my porcelain features. I scanned the room and watched everyone come into terms with what I now was, and what I will now receive from my enemies. I was stronger, faster, and smarter. They didn't have a chance.

"I'm ready to go now." I smiled.

My eyes landed on Oli and Felix, who were standing above a bloody Sam.

I growled, "I said I am ready to go now!" I screamed at the two.

Felix gasped as he stared at my darkening eyes and newly formed roots that were much more sharp than any knife or blade. But Felix's features soon changed into an all new expression, he no longer read fear but instead he read murder.

"Over my dead body." He whispered just enough for me to hear him.

I smiled "That can be arranged."

And so the games begun. I watched as the wolves took their chance and caught their enemies off guard. Sam tackled Felix to the ground and in an instant transformed into her true monster. She bit down on his neck and Felix screamed in excruciating pain. I looked ahead of me to see Oli standing there, helpless and afraid. He knew he didn't have a chance against me and he knew he was done for. He was no mate and I had no love for him, our chain was broken after what he had done.

"Run."

He began to run as fast as he could through the mansion halls, I laughed as I began to follow close behind. I jumped from wall to wall through the halls and stepped on the heels of his shoes just to tease. I tripped him and watched as he ran straight into a plant on a glass table. Bits of glass punctured his skin and his blood began to show itself through the many cuts. I marched up to him and grabbed a fist full of his hair before slamming his head into the wall. He groaned and I could see he was getting dizzy.

"This is for ripping my life away from me." I whispered into his ear.

He began to beg, "No! No please!"

I laughed and wrapped my hand around his neck and lifted him off the ground. I threw his body out the front door and he landed on the stones the laid on the ground. I jumped up and landed on top of his bloody body and took my fingers and duh into his chest. He screamed and tried to call out but couldn't. His voice was muffled from the blood was spat out of his mouth. He tried to stop me but I had him pinned, he couldn't do a thing to save his petty life. I pierced his skin before I could feel his warm blood on my hands, I was inches away from the prize.

Then my finger tips grazed the vile beating heart he had and I smirked, "Found it." I whispered.

Then I slowly pulled it out of his body hearing nothing but the beating slowly turn into nothing. He was dead.

He got what he deserved.

Now I can run.

Now I can be free.