Can I?

I laid in m room looking up at the boring ceiling. It was 3:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep, I was too deep in thought over...well...everything. Over Oli, Sam, and my escape. Has Sam made it out yet? No, I'm sure I would of heard and Felix would of gone after her. How could I possibly save Oli? From himself. It was a worrying thought but I knew I was the only one who could do it. The poor guy is so gone and so lost, I hate seeing this.

God! What am I doing? These people aren't family, they're strangers. Kidnappers! Why am I helping them? I don't love nor trust Oli, same goes to Felix. The whole situation is just so sketchy. But I will admit that my feelings keep growing on them and that's not a good idea. Sam told me not to get attached and to simply earn they're trust and run when I'm closest to them, but how long will that take? Oli isn't stable, it'll take God known how long to help him and I need to fix his problem before I can attend mine as sad as that is.

I shut my eyes and slowed my breathing when I heard my bedroom doors open. I could sense that it was Oli, yes, my senses are getting stronger. Not long now until I'm full vamp. I listened as Oli tip toed his way to my bed and my 'sleeping' figure, he stopped and I felt his blue eyes starring down at me. Was he watching me sleep? Does he do this often?

All thoughts disappeared when I heard the gorgeous man lean down and stroke my cheek softly, almost making me literally fall asleep but I stayed awake to see what he'd do next. I felt his warm breath on my forehead just before I felt his lips kiss it softly and passionately. The kiss sent shivers throughout my body, it was a shock and I felt the connection of the mate. It was...nice.

God, I can't do this. I can't allow myself to get attached, to fall for him, to anything. I must continue with my plan like Sam told me. I mean, that's the right thing to do, right? It's what's best.

"So beautiful," I heard Oli whisper as I stroked my cheek gently, "I'm sorry, my dear."

Sorry? For what he did during dinner? He's apologizing for his actions? Whoa... He is. He is being such a sweetheart. Damn, it's going to be hard leaving this place as sad as it sounds. I'm actually growing feelings for my kidnappers!

"I can't bring myself to stop myself from loving you." His voice croaked.

I could sense he was crying, it instantly broke my heart. My mate was in tears and I couldn't do a thing, only because I was 'sleeping' and didn't want to make it weird. I almost wanted to cry and embrace his strong figure but I stopped myself. It was so hard resisting him, I have to admit.

Oli kisses my hand just before he got up and walked out of my bedroom, being sure to stay quiet so he wouldn't 'wake' me. I couldn't help but smile moments before his touch caused me to fall into darkness, fall into slumber.