Awkward.

I woke up when I felt a presence in my room, also with the smell of fresh bacon and biscuits. I sat up and looked at the all too familiar man with a silver finely detailed platter. 

"Ah, you're awake," Felix smiled as he sat the platter on the table in my large room, "eat up buttercup. You have a long hardworking day ahead of you."

I did as I was told and sat cross-legged on the ground at the coffee table. I began to eat the mouth watering food, it tasted amazing, I'll give them that. I swallowed some bacon and looked up at Felix, I realized that he was giving me that look again. Except this time it showed in his aura as well, the room's atmosphere began to get awkward as I stared into his icy blue eyes. I have to admit, he was beautiful, stunning even. But he was a pure maniac, I refuse to allow such feelings for this man, if he's a man at all. But as I looked into his eyes, I could see just what he was feeling. It began to scare me as I realized more and more that as he stared at me that his eyes clouded with adorance and attachment. 

"Why are you starring at me like that?" I questioned him awkwardly. 

Felix blinked, snapping out of things and I watched as the look faded, "No reason. Hurry up and eat your food before it gets cold. I expect you downstairs on about two hours for your training." Felix explained as he poured me a glass of orange juice. 

My eyes widened, "This soon?" I asked. 

Felix nodded as he made his way out of the room, "Of course. You may not realize this since you're mostly mortal, but you have something special about you. The others and I can feel it, it's in your entire demeanor. Plus, vamps must start training right away, plus if you don't become a vampire soon you'll be human again. It's already faded a lot since you were never one hundred percent to begin with, you mine as well be mortal at this point. But it's alright, we'll keep that from happening." He smiled. 

I gulped, shivering at the thought of becoming full vampire.

"We were all like that at first, but trust me deary, once you've changed you'll never want to go back." Felix smiled as he made his way to the door.

He grabbed the doors handles and turned to me, grinning murderously, "And remember this my dear, you're special. Meaning I'm not letting you go anywhere." 

With that, he slammed the doors shut and walked away. 

I sighed and finished eating my breakfast before getting up and grabbing the clothes Felix left for me. They were pretty kick-ass but I was going to look pretty damn sexy for only working out and training to kill those that are innocent. God, it's hard to even imagine me doing such a thing. But maybe Felix is right, it happened with everybody, but you never know anymore. I mean, once upon a time I didn't know vampires existed, and here I am. Wow, I guess you never do really know.  

I went over into my bathroom and got into the shower. I did my usual routine of hair and makeup and walked out the door. I was greeted in the living room where I saw Oli, Felix, and a stranger that had almost white hair. She was young, beautiful, and seemed to have kind eyes, her demeanor showed no threat or sign of danger which was a good sign. I awkwardly waved at them and smiled, showing I was ready for training. 

"Becca, this is Amelia. She will be also helping you today with your first day of training." Felix explained. 

Amelia smiled a warm smile, "Hi! I am so happy to see we have another female in the house, there's not many around here. We should get along great." She giggled. 

I smiled back at her kindly, she seemed so loving and sweet. How the hell could a vampire be so gentle? 

Oli growled and I looked over at him to see him looking behind my back, I turned and saw the boy that took Sam away last night starring me up and down with a look of pure desire. The boy gave Oli a wink and a chuckle before walking off. I looked back at Oli who looked back over at me and smiled, in his eyes I saw a look of something I didn't recognize, nobody has ever looked at me like that before and I wasn't sure if I liked it or hated it. 

"And I'm sure you know Oli, plus I'm sure our dear newest prisoner told you about him." Felix smiled. 

Tears nearly broke through and spilled onto my cheeks when I thought of Sam, I can't even imagine what hell she is going through right now. I have to find a way to see her and find out if she is alright. 

Oli looked over at Felix once he saw my look of sadness and growled at him protectively, "Felix." He warned. 

Felix put his hands up in surrender and cleared his throat, "Let's begin shall we?"