Bewilder.

I felt myself waking up, but it felt more like being reborn. My senses felt almost heightened, more aware. I opened my eyes and quickly stood up, for the scent that surrounded me wasn't familiar. I looked around and noticed every detail of the room I was in, the spotless white carpet, the chocolate brown walls. The cozy fireplace that was in front of me, the beautiful paintings and furniture. Speaking of furniture, this bed is probably the most comfortable thing to sleep on. But hell, I don't know where I am. But I do know that Felix and those men certainly did something to me, because I don't feel the same. I feel alive and my senses are insane, no drug nor chemical imaginable can make me feel like this, so what can? Whatever it is, these people have done it to me. I did nothing to these men, yes I said some foul words but I certainly didn't lead them into an alley and feast on their necks!

I froze as reality struck me, my eyes widened.

"No way." I whispered.

I stood up and realized how cold I felt, why am I so cold? There was a thermostat in the room, I walked over to it and checked the temperature in here.

"What the hell." I said.

How can I be so cold when it's seventy degrees in here? I sighed and reached over to gently wrap my hand around my necklace, the necklace my mother gave me. She gave it to me for good luck, and luck is all I need right now. But what I need most is to have her back. I sat there for a moment, feeling like I'm missing something. I looked down, my eyes the size of saucers, I can't feel a heartbeat. I always feel my own heartbeat when I touch my necklace, it's what gives me the feeling of hope! That I'm alive and well and that's the luck I have, but it's not there. How can it not be there? I put my right hand over my heart to make sure I wasn't going insane, but yet I still felt nothing. Emptiness, hollow, do I have no heartbeat? Did those men kill me?

I mentally slapped myself for asking that last question, how would I of woken up if they killed me. It's not like they resurrected me, or made me immortal. It's impossible.

"Would you quite down? Your thoughts are so loud I can hear them from my bedroom." I jumped at the sound of an all to familiar voice.

I looked up to see Felix standing before me, I gulped "I didn't hear you come in."

Then I began coughing, coughing because my voice and throat were dry. Felix laughed.

"Ah, you're thirsty. Don't fret dear, I'll get you someone to drink."

I froze and looked up at his murderous smile "S-Someone?"

Felix didn't reply, because he was out the door in seconds, literally seconds. This, ladies and gentlemen, is when I realized what was really going on. The alley, the impossibly strong men, the speed, the bite, and finally the whole "Someone to drink"

These freaks, have turned me into a vampire. But how is that possible? I didn't think this type of thing existed, it's not possible. But yet it's the only solution that I can come up with! There's no way.

"Here you go, love."

I was handed a small black mug. Though I immediately could smell what was in it, the metallic, bitter smell of blood. Yet the smell made my mouth water and let off a craving inside, making me bring the mug to my lips and chug the entire thing in seconds. The warm liquid running down my throat making my throat thank me. I looked at Felix who smiled at me.

"It's official, you're one of us now. Welcome to the household."