Four years later

(A/N)

Hello there, so this is the sequal to Memories of a Broken Heart. If you haven't read it go read, because this won't make since. Thanks to all my friends for the support. I love you guys. SO the pic on the side is Diego, Ali's and Dave's son. on the cover it's Julia, Ben. the other guy is Jack and the little girl is Jamie, Julia's daughter. Confused right? well read and you'll understand. Bye.

Julia Pov
It's been four years since Ben and I broke up. I'm over that and moved on. Ali and I started a band, with Dee as drummer, Ashely as our tour manager and me as the bassist. We found a screamer on YouTube, Jack, and Ali had a friend, Cody, who plays guitar and agree to be in the band. Our band name is Royal Roses. We got signed with Fearless Record after we put up a cover of Dead by My Chemical Romance, on YouTube.

Ali, Dee and I changed our names after we decided to start a band. We changed them so the boys wouldn't notices us when we're on tour and stuff. Ali was changed to Jesse, Dee was changed to Annabelle and my name was changed to Sofie Reyes. We also dyed our hair. Ali's hair is now purple with a little bit of black hair. Dee has light pink hair. And I have orange hair.

Did I mention that I'm married and have one kid, well adopted kid. I married Jack Reyes, our screamer, a year ago. We decided that if I got pregnant it would be hard to tour, so we adopted a baby girl. She's two years old, brown curly hair, brown eyes, and her name is Jamie Alexandra Reyes. Jamie because of Jaime, Alexandra because if Ali and Reyes is her last name because its Jacks and mine last name.

Well now let talk about Ali during the 4 years. So after Ali and Dave argument and split. Dave never got to see Diego be born. Diego never asks about his dad thou. Ali did decide to put Dave's last name to Diego, so his name is Diego Escamilla.

Now about Dee. Vic and her broke up and she left Warp after he broke up with her. Kellin's wife found out and they got divorced. Kellin and Dee later started dating and still are. But Dee doesn't look as happy as when she was with Vic.

Life changed during these 4 years. I never heard about Ben. My brother Jaime visits with the rest of the band to see their niece and nephew. Vic looks sad still but he doesn't even know that Annabelle is actually Dee. Oh and Ashely and Tony are still together, which is good for them.

"Mama" Jamie says

"Yes baby" I say as I pick her up.

"Where we o?" She doesn't say the g in go and it sounds so cute.

"We are going on tour for the whole summer."

"Tour. Yay" I know she loves tour cause she loves watching us on stage. Sometimes Jack well bring her on stage and sing 'Jamie All Over' by Mayday Parade. She loves that song because it says her name.

"Babe bus is here!" Jack says " let's go!"

"Coming" I grab my phone and Jamie's bag and Jack got the rest of the suitcases.

I walk into our bus. "Tia Julia" I hear Diego run towards me.

"Diego" I pick him up and give him a hug.

"Jamie!" Diego says and hugs her.

"Where's your momma?"

" right here" says Ali as she walks from the bunks.

" hey Ali" giving her a hug.

"Hey Julia"

"Oh that reminds me. Diego what's our names for the summer?"

"Oh mammas is Jesse, Tia Dee's is Annabelle and you Tia Julia is Sofie." He's very smart and looks just like his dad.

" good"

"Okay babe everything's ready. Lets go get Dee, Ashely and Cody" Jack said, as he sits down on the floor with Jamie.

"No just Ashely and Dee" Cody says as he come out of the bathroom.

"Jesus Cody. Why are you here?" Jack says

"Oh I was picked up first"

"Oh okay, then lets get Dee and Ashley. " I say.