Thirty Two

I opened my eyes and looked over at Denis, who was still sleeping. I carefully got out the bunk and after I had found some clothes, I went to the front lounge, where the guys were already there. When they saw me, they smirked.
-Did you have fun last time? Asked James with a wink and I blushed, grabbing an apple from the kitchen area.
-C'mon lover boy! Tell us details! Teased Cameron and I shook my head.
-I'm not going to talk about my sex life with you guys! I said and James groaned in annoyance.
-Why not? We are your best friends! He cried and I laughed softly.
-Leave the poor guy alone! His sex life is a personal topic! Said Sam and I sat next to him.
-Thank you! I said and looked up as Denis walked in the room, limping and trying to catch his breath. James quickly stood up and helped him sit down.
-Thanks! He whispered, after he was breathing normally.
-Do you need any pain killers? Asked Sam softly and he nodded.
-So,Ben was that big? Asked James teasing us, making us both blush.
-You are never going to let this go, huh? I asked and James nodded smiling.
-Yup! He replied, popping the "p".
Sam laughed and gave Denis a pain killer, before he sat on Cameron's lap, giving him a kiss on the lips. Cameron smiled into the kiss and depended it.
James screamed and ran to the bunk area.
-MY EYES! MY POOR AND INNOCENT EYES! THEY ARE BURNT! I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING AGAIN! YOU RUINED ME!
Sam pulled away from the kiss and stared laughing his ass off, with the rest of us.
-You aren't that innocent, James! I yelled.
-MY EYES! IT BURNS! WHY ME? WHY ME OUT OF SO MANY PEOPLE! He screamed from the bunk area.
-People would kill to be in the position you are in! Yelled Cameron.
-JUST KILL ME ALREADY! MY POOR EYES!!