Fourteen

-WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS! I heard someone screaming, but I was too tired to understand who it was.
I heard Denis groaning and standing up it open the door to the one who dared to wake us up.
-C'MON BENNY BOY! WAKEY WAKEY!
-Fuck you, James! I groaned.
-I know that you want to, but I can't hurt little Denis' feelings. NOW LETS GO! Screamed James again, before he ran out the room slamming the door behind him.
Since I didn't want to leave my fluffy babe, Denis had to drag me out of the bed. I put some trousers and a Slipknot T-Shirt on and followed Denis to the van.
It was Denis' turn to drive, so I sat next to him on the passenger seat and put A Bullet For My Valentine album on. We all stared head banging, expect Denis, who was trying to concentrate on the road, but the head banging was so hard, that it was making the whole car shake.
-Guys, if you don't want to die today, I suggest you to stop head banging and James stop fucking dancing! Whined Denis, making us all pout.
-You are mean! I pouted.
-But you love me! He joked.
-You are right! I do love you! A lot actually! I told him seriously and he gasped.
-You love me? He asked me surprised not believing me.
I nodded and he smiled.
-I love you too! He replied making me smile and give him a kiss on the cheek, while the guys were awning us.
-You guys are so cute! I want a relationship like yours! I heard Sam saying.
-But you have Brittany! Reminded him James.
Sam looked outside the window looking awkwardly at Denis, who nodded.
What the hell is going on? I thought.
-She broke up with me! He whispered.
-I'm sorry dude! I told him as James wrapped his arm around his shoulder.
I looked at Cameron, who was sitting alone on the back seat. He looked at Sam sadly, but there was a bit of happiness on his eyes and I couldn't explain it. Maybe he had feelings for Brittany, but then I thought about it again and realized how stupid my idea was. I shrugged it off and looked outside the window, while hearing Denis singing Undivided.

I have to say a lot of things today;
First of all, I want to thank you guys for reading my story and voting/commenting.
Secondly, I want to inform you that I'm going to start a Jacky Vincent and a Justin Hills story soon and I want to hear your opinions about it.
Finally, if anyone is a fan of Devin "Ghost" Sola of Motionless In White, can check my story, that I just finished. It's called Schizophrenia, if anyone is interested.