Seventeen

Thank you guys so much for the 1,05 Thousands views and 95 votes! It's a dream come true!

⚠️This chapter contains smut⚠️

Our kiss was sweet and caring and first, but then it became more and more heated. Denis pushed me back on the back seat, so he was on top off me.
I put my hands behind his neck bringing him closer, as he stared playing with my hair, making me moan in the kiss. Suddenly, his tongue slipped in my mouth.
I felt like dancing. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and Denis quickly lost. He pulled away from the kiss and I found the opportunity to roll us over, so I was on top of him. I took my shirt off and Denis bit his lip.
-Like what you see? I winked and he nodded.
I helped him to take his shirt off and kissed him again, carefully. I wanted to make our first time special. I didn't want to hurt my little Ukrainian.
As we were kissing, I felt Denis' hands unbolting my bolt and then zipping down my jeans. I looked at him and he nodded.
I took my jeans off, throwing them at the front, before looking down at Denis, who was trying to catch his breath.
-You okay? I asked and he nodded, before taking off his jeans.
-Someone is a little inpatient! I joked and Denis kissed me again, making me shut up. His hands took off my boxers and then his.
I positioned myself and looked at him. He looked nervous and afraid.
-If you don't want to do it, we can stop! I can wait! I told him, but he shook his head.
-I'm fine! He said and I gave him a smile.
I took his hand in mine, as I thrusted,going all way at once, making Denis scream in pain.
I gave him a peck on the lips as tears stared to fall down his face.
-Bee-nn I can't do this! He stuttered, still crying.
I pulled out and took him in my arms, lying down next to him as he continued crying.
-It's okay! I whispered in his ear.
-No! No, it's not! I let you down! He almost screamed, before he hissed in pain.
-You could never let me down, Denis! You are perfect and I'm going to wait until you are ready! I said.
-So, you don't think I'm a coward? He asked, wiping away some tears.
-I could never think that! I replied and he smiled.
After we had gotten dressed, I carried Denis back to the hotel room, where the guys had already fallen asleep. I put Denis down, wrapping the sheets around him, before I lied down next to him, soon falling asleep.