Twenty Nine

-I'm bored! I heard James mumble from his bunk the next day.
-So? I asked him.
-Why don't we go somewhere? He asked and Sam,Cameron and I stared at him angrily.
-What?
-Are you crazy? Denis isn't in a state to go anywhere! Said Cameron loudly.
James slapped himself.
-Fuck! He whispered and lied down on his back.
-Ben? I heard another voice whisper and I looked up to see Denis trying to climb out his bunk. I stood up quickly and helped him jump out and sit on the couch between Sam and Cameron. He put his head on his knee and tried to catch his breath. After a few minutes, he managed to calm down.
-You guys can go out! I don't want you to get bored to death just because of me! Denis told us and I looked at James, who had just jumped out his bunk.
-No, it's okay Den-Den! We are going to take care of you and make sure you are okay! He said and I sat on the opposite couch, staring at Denis biting his lip. He looked so fucking adorable.
-What? Do I have something on my face? He said quickly, making me laugh.
-No! I told him.
-Then, why are you staring at me?
-Because you are adorable! I replied, making Denis turn as red as a tomato.
James awed at us, while Cameron gave Sam a kiss on the forehead, making me smile at the sight of Sam blushing a bit.
-I'm going to call Brandi! I'm feeling like the fifth wheel right now! Said James standing up.
-You are the fifth wheel! I yelled at him and he gave me the finger.
-Fuck you! I yelled back.
-I know you want to fuck Denis more! Replied James making me and Denis blush.
I wrapped my arm around his shoulder as he rested his head on my chest.
-I love you! He whispered.
-I love you,too! I whispered back and Denis smiled, before he sat up and kissed me.
After our little make out season, James walked in the front lounge again, with tears in his eyes.
-I miss her! He mumbled and Cameron stood up, hugging him.
-We know it's hard, but it will get better, okay? He told James, who nodded and managed to calm down a bit.
-Time for your medicine! Said Sam to Denis cheerfully, making Denis to groan.
Sam stood up and opened the cupboard, taking out Denis' pills and putting some water in a glass. He gave Denis two pills and then the glass of water.
I watched my little Ukrainian swallow the pill and make a face of disgust.
-I hate it! He cried and I gave him a kiss on the forehead, as he starting mumbling things in Ukrainian.