Three

After two hours of Dennis reading his book out loud and having James driving, we decided that I would be a good idea, if I had a break. So, we stopped at a gas station and got out the van.
Me and Sam went in the small shop to buy food and drinks, while Cameron and Dennis were on the toilet. I looked outside, to find James throwing up between some plants. I ran outside and to his side.
-You okay? I asked him worried.
-Yeah. I shouldn't have drunk so much last night! He informed me and my eyes went wide.
-You were drunk while driving? I asked him panicky.
He smirked.
-Hungover! He corrected me.
-Unbelievable! I cried, before helping him stand.
I helped James sit on the back and then helped Sam with the bags. I looked at the guys and smirked.
-Who's going to drive? I asked them and Cameron groaned.
-I am! He answered sitting on the driver seat with Sam sitting next to him. Me and Dennis sat behind them, while James had fallen asleep at the back.
I looked outside the window and admired the landscape listening to James snoring. It was beautiful. Everything out there was beautiful and I had never seen it when we were on tour. Why? 1) I'm usually too drunk to see clearly 2) I just look at some screen all the time.
I sighed and looked at Dennis. He was playing something on his phone, bitting his lip. He looked so cute and innocent. I shook my head at my thoughts and closed my eyes.
-You okay, Benny Boy? I heard Dennis ask.
I opened my eyes to meet his brown ones.
-I'm fine, dude! Just tired! I told him and he smiled. Cameron glared at me through the driver mirror.
-What? I asked him.
-I've been driving for four hours and you are saying that you are tired? He cried making Sam laughed.
-Do you want me to drive? He asked Cameron, who shook his head.
I ignored the two man in front of me and looked back at Dennis. He rested his head on my shoulder giving me one of his earphones and putting Avenged Sevenfold on.
-I thought you didn't like them! I said and he looked at me.
-Yes, I don't like them, but you like them! He explained.
-So, you downloaded their album on your phone, because I like them? I asked making him blush.
-Yes. He mumbled and I smiled.
I gave him a kiss on the forehead making him blush harder.
-Oh, Benny Boy is making Den-Den blush! Cameron teased us.
-Shut up! We cried loudly waking James up.
-What happened? He asked.
-Nothing! Go back to sleep! I told him.
He groaned.
-Do we have any aspirins? He asked and Sam shook his head, making him groan again.
Suddenly, my phone went off. I looked at it to that Mary was calling me. Dennis looked at the caller ID and then at me.
-Will you answer it? He asked.
-Should I? I asked him.
-I think so! He replied.
I took a deep breath and answered.