Twenty One

I followed James and Sameron on the plane, with Denis walking next to me. I was holding his hand tightly, because I know how nervous and scared he gets before and during flights.
-Everything is going to be okay! I told him and he nodded.
-I know! He replied.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and looked at Cameron and Sam. I smiled as Cameron wrapped his arm around Sam's waist.
-They are so cute! Said Denis and I nodded.
-They are!
I was now sitting by the window, with Denis between me and James. Sam and Cameron were sitting in front of us, with an old lady by the window, who stared to chat with Sam.
As the plane stared to take off, I looked at Denis, who was deadly pale. He grabbed mine and James' hand and squeezed them. Hard.
When the plane was in the air and it was safety to walk around and use laptops and tablets, Cameron turned around and looked at Denis, while Sam was still talking to the old lady.
-Are you okay, buddy? He asked.
Denis, who was still very pale and was still holding our hands, nodded, but we all knew that he was lying.
-Do you want to listen to music? Asked James, but he shook his head.
After me and James had forced Denis to eat and drink something, I looked outside at the clouds.
-It's beautiful, isn't it? I heard Denis whispering.
I looked at him and smiled.
-Yes! I replied looking outside the small window.
There was a comfortable silence. Everyone was lost in his thoughts, when Denis cut it.
-Do you think we should tell our fans? He asked and my eyes went wide. I didn't expect this question.
-You mean, about us?
He nodded and I smiled.
-If you are ready, I'm too! I told him and he smiled back to me.
I grabbed my phone and took a selfie from me and Denis, with me kissing his cheek and him smiling.
I went to all social medias I have and wrote the same thing;
As you know me and the guys had a small road trip, because I wasn't felling like myself, after Mary broke up with me. During that trip, I realized that I have feeling for someone else. Denis. That's right, me and Denis are together and I couldn't be more happy! This isn't a prank, guys, Brustoff is real and here to stay!
When I was finished with writing it and posting it, I looked over at Denis.
-I love you! I whispered.
-I love you, too!