Nine

After three hours of driving neither I or Denis had said anything. Denis was still reading his book with this sad look, while I tried to bring my thoughts in place.
  I looked up at the mirror to see Denis, who had closed his book and had began to cry quietly. My heart broke in pieces.
  I unlocked my belt and kinda climbed out my seat. I felt on James and then I jumped next to Denis wrapping my arms around him.
-What's wrong? I whispered in his ear.
He didn't answer.
Suddenly he pushed me away and looked at the landscape. I grabbed his arms and turned him around connecting our lips together.
Denis froze for some seconds, but then he kissed me back. I could feel the guys looking at us, but honestly didn't care. I only cared about the fact that I was kissing my best friend and I liked it. I liked it a lot.
Denis pulled away to take some breaths, but then he kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss and took his hand in mine. Denis' free hand stared playing with my hair making me smile one more time.
-Okay, you can stop guys! I heard James mumble and I pulled away, giving Denis a kiss on his cheek, making him blush.
-What the hell was that about? Asked Cameron, but I ignored him.
-Denis, will you be my boyfriend? I asked the younger boy in front of me, taking him of guard.
He smiled.
-Of course I will! He answered with his cute accent, giving me a kiss on the cheek, before wrapping his arms around my waist.
-Can someone explain me what the hell is happening right now? Asked James and Cameron laughed.
-The fans were right about Brustoff! Laughed Sam, not taking his eyes from the road.
James' eyes went wide.
-Does that mean that Sameron is true too? He asked making me and Denis laugh.
-No, of course not! I love Brittany! Sorry Cameron! Answered Sam winking at Cameron, who gave him the finger.
  I looked at Denis not believing that he was my boyfriend. I liked it though. My boyfriend. It felt right. I smiled.