life BEFORE "US"...

Virat Kohli P.O.V

"Life sucks man , it really does " said Rohit  in a close to depressed voice as he threw his cellphone on the sofa making it bounce and fall on the floor .

"It must be related to Ritika .MAN. That woman has really turned him into a moron ." I contemplated to myself while watching him hover over the phone that now lay on the floor searching for the sim.

Rohit and Ritika had been together for a lot of time and to me they are the "ultimate couple".

While none of my relationships seem to last longer than a few months something holds" them' together . SOMETHING i dunno about. They fight regularly like NOW but never drifted apart.  I can term it sincerity, loyalty , respect but cannot understand it.

In fact i envy them . 

And i hate being alone  , single but i seem to come across only wrong women .

He(rohit) always  says that each  man has been born for ONE person who completes them and that he found his complete other half in Ritika .

i stand at the window still and wonder if this can be true .

Is there really a woman for me, who will love me  and complete me?

none of my exes seem to fit in that box and i know maybe it is the truth . 

I have everything someone can wish for , money, fame, a career but something missing ......someone is missing.

My heart says "someone is there for u , just for you"as i look out at Mumbai suburbans  wondering if i'll ever come across "her".