EPIC FAIL! And weird ninja stuff.

Start from the beginning

“Nell, Sasuke says you have a mission thingy with Kakashi so wake up.” Payne says shaking me awake.

“Its bells. Tell Sasuke to piss off. I'll be there in a little bit, and not to wait for me.” I mumble into my pillow.

“Why do you get the teacher you don't have to wake up early for?” He complains.

“Because Kakashi needs to know his future step child.” I say.

“That's if your mom was here.”

“Now go away.” I say. I hear him leave. Good I can get at least two more hours of sleep. I go back to sleep, and wake up like an hour later. Everyone's gone by now. That's long enough to sleep. Time to get up. So I go get ready. I get my ninja stuff and bring my 'special' book really there's nothing special about it but I have some stories in it, and a bunch of drawings that I can't live without, and make sure to eat breakfast. Even though I'm still full from the ramen contest. Then I start walking to the training grounds. As I get there, I notice Kakashi just getting there, too.

“Hey guys.” I say as Kakashi says, “ Hi fellows. Good morning.”

“You two are late!” Naruto yells.

“A black cat crossed my path so...,” Kakashi and I both say. Well I copied technically because I already knew what he was going to say. We both stop because of Naruto's growl.

“Hey you, too. I wonder if it was the same cat?” I say.

“You did not. You slept in.” Sasuke says.

“Shh you're supposed to keep that a secret from our sensei.” I whisper-yell at him.

“He's right there you know.” Naruto says.

“Yea I know. Do I care? At the moment no.”

“Let's move on...” Kakashi walks over to a timer, and hits the start button. “The alarm's set at 12 PM. Today's topic is to get one of these bells from me. Whoever can't will have no lunch.”

“What?” I say the stupid Sakura line. Kakashi points to one of the stumps.

“I'm going to tie you there, and eat lunch in front of you.” I get bored, and jump up on said stump.

“Toll you I won't puke, and if you make me throw up my breakfast/lunch thingy by like punching me I will hurt you.” I said glaring at Kakashi just telling him to try it. Oh right Pinky's line. What was it oh yea! “But wait, why are there only two bells?”

“Since there's only two, at least one will have to be tied to the log. That person will fail since he failed to complete the mission. The person will go back to the academy. It might just be one, or all three. You can use any weapons including shuriken.” Kakashi jingles his pair of bells. “You won't be able to get this unless you have the will to kill me.” He finishes. You know that's such a good bluff. Oh crap right Sakura line.