Chapter 20

Clary's pov-

It's been two days since we were at the beach and step one of my revenge is already completed. Jace was on edge for the first day but now he has let his guard fall. I have him right where I want him.

Now step two. We are currently watching a movie in his room cuddled up. I roll over onto him. "I don't want to watch a movie any more." I say with a pout. "Well then what do you want to do instead?" He says cluelessly. I shrug. "We could go get something to eat, or we could go play video games, or-" I cut him off. "Just kiss me you idiot."

After a while into our make-out session, I can feel his 'excitement'. I pull away and get off the bed. While I'm walking to the door he says "Where are you going?" Slight annoyed. I smirk and turn back to him. "Revenge is sweet." Then I keep walking.

I hear him groan in annoyance. I poke my head through the door frame and say with a smirk "I've heard a cold shower helps." "You have no idea what you've just started, are you sure you want to play this game?" I just nod and leave.

After a while, Izzy and I are talking in the kitchen when my shirtless boyfriend walks in. I notice his hair is damp and I have to suppress a giggle.

He comes up to me and wraps and arms around my waist. "So are we even now?" He asks with an adorable pout. "Ok fine!" I say before leaning up to kiss him.

I'm almost to his lips when he pulls away with a smirk. "What the hell? Why didn't you kiss me?" I said aggravated. "I told you not to play this game with me, but you decide to start the war anyways. I'm not going to kiss you until you apologize." He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm not going to apologize and I'm not going to kiss you until you apologize." I replied. "So it's a standoff. First one to apologize loses." He says

With that he slowly comes up to me. For every step he takes I take one back until I'm backed up to the counter with his arms next to me. "And trust me baby, it's going to be you." He says quietly by my ear before turning and leaving.

He's right I've started a war...

And I don't know if I can win.

Short chapter, I know. Next one will be up soon.

Bye Angels,
😘😘