Chapter 4

Jace's pov-

I woke up in my bed. I wasn't alone though. Clary was with me. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I brushed a piece of hair softy out of her face and just looked at her. God! What is this girl doing to me. I'm known for only having girls for sex... but she's different. I'm in love.

She starts to stir and she turns towards me. Her eyelids flutter open and her green eyes look into mine. "Good morning." She whispers tiredly. "Well of course it's good, I just woke up to your beautiful face." She blushed immensely.

We both leaned in and right as we were about to kiss Izzy burst through the door. "Morning, come on Clary we need to get ready for school!" She said. Before either of us knew what was happening, Izzy yanked Clary out of bed and out of the room.

Clary's pov-

Izzy pulled me into her room and sat me at her vanity. She told me that she was going to make me look extra pretty today. She got to work and curled my already curly hair just to tame the curls a little. Then she handed me a white crop top t-shirt and some black ripped jeans. Then she did some simple make up on me. "There done! Now let's go get breakfast."

We headed downstairs and I noticed Jon wasn't here anymore. Then it hit me that I had never told my mom that I was staying another night here. I quickly got my phone and saw I had a text from my mom-

Hey sweetie! Jon told me that you had already fallen asleep so you just stayed there last night. No worries but come home after school!

Ok so that's covered. I made some eggo waffles and to start eating them up at the kitchen counter. Just then Jace came in. "Morning." He said to Izzy before coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I turned to face him. "Morning gorgeous!" He leaned in and kissed me.

When he pulled away he grabbed my fork and ate some of my waffles. "Jace!" I whined. He just smirked in response.

After finishing breakfast we headed out to get into the car. We drove about ten minutes to school then parked the car. We walked into school and I shivered when met with the cool air. For some reason it was really cold. "Man, it's cold in here." I say to no one in particular. "Here take my letterman jacket!" Jace shrugs his jacket off and puts it on me. I smile and grab his hand.

Jon comes up to Jace and I while we are at our lockers. "So she's wearing the jacket...does this mean it's officially official?" "Is that why you gave me the jacket?" I say with a questioning look. "Yes and because you were cold" he paused and adds a smirk "and because you look cute in my clothes." I just roll my eyes at this.

We start walking to class hand in hand, when Kailey the queen bitch of the school comes up to us. "Hey slut! Take you hands off my boyfriend!" She says. "Kailey! I told you we are through! And don't ever call her a slut again!" Jace replies. "You don't mean that Jacey-poo!" "Yes he does. He's with me now so ba-bye." I grab Jace's hand and pull him to our class pushing Kailey and her sluts out of the way.

We finally get to class and we sit down. "Jeez Clary. You got really riled up back there." "I know, I'm sorry it's just...she gets to me!" I say back to him apologetically. "Hey! I never said I didn't like it. Actually it was kinda hot." I slap his chest playfully while rolling my eyes. The teacher comes in then and starts the lesson.

--------------time break--------------

It was time for lunch so Jace, Izzy, Simon and I head for the cafeteria. I was still wearing Jace's jacket and we were holding hands. Right when we walked into the cafeteria everyone started whispering and staring at us. I heard things like "are they dating?" Or "he broke up with Kailey for her?!" Or even "look she's wearing the jacket!" So the whole jacket thing was actually true.

We headed off to our normal table after getting our lunch. We sat down and we started eating lunch. Just then three of the other varsity football players came up to our table. The tallest one of them spoke first "So Jace you actually gave her the jacket?" Again with jacket. "Well what can I say. She looks better in it then I do." He says while looking at me. I blush and look towards the ground. Another one of them spoke and said "So it's official. Jace Herondale is off the market?" "Yep. My hearts been taken by my beautiful redheaded girlfriend Clary Fray." They all smirk and I feel my cheeks heat up once again. One of them then turns to me and smirks "Well Fray, if he gives you any trouble just let us know and we'll make practice extra hard for him." I laugh and Jace fake glares at them. Seeing this they laugh to and walk back to their own table.

Throughout the rest of the day I get evil glares from most of the female population at our school. If looks could kill...I'd be far from alive. We go through all of our classes and it's finally the end of the day.

I head to my locker and start getting stuff out. Then my day gets a whole lot worse because Kailey and her sluts walk up. "I'm just here to let you know that you and Jace won't last. I mean did you really think it would? Eventually he'll realize how ugly and gross you are and he'll come crawling back to me!" I just roll my eyes "Your just being mean in hopes to scare me out of the relationship. Face it Kailey...for once I have something that you can't have. Jace is mine. Get that through your thick head!" She gives me a horrible glare. "Jace will be mine!" Just then Jace comes around the corner. "No I won't Kailey. I already told you. WE. ARE. DONE!!" He puts his arm around me and we turn on our heels and walk out to the car.

You know...I really hate that bitch!!

Bye Angels,
😘😘