Chapter 13

Clary's pov-

I woke up to a loud knock on my room door. I felt Jace get up out of bed so I looked towards the door. Jace was talking to someone and was clearly irritated. He closed the door and came back over to me. "Who was that?" I asked. "Izzy," he sighed running and hand through his hair. "She wants us to get up and have Christmas breakfast but if we don't hurry she's going to make it herself." He said exasperated as he plopped onto his back on the bed.

"Well before we go out there, let's do presents." I say to him. He goes into one of the drawers and pulls out a gift. I sit on the bed and he climbs on and sits across from me. He puts the gift in front of me.

"Open it." He said with a genuine smile. I ripped off the paper and I saw a Tiffany and Co box. "Omg! Jace. Tiffany. That must have been so expensive." I said before I even looked at the gift inside. "Your worth it. Now open it!" He said.

Jace's pov-

She pulled the lid off the box and gasped. "Babe! It's beautiful!" She squealed as she tackled me onto the bed in a hug. I put the locket on her and she squealed again. "I have to go tell Izzy!!!" She said as she ran out of the room and I laughed.

Izzy's pov-

After I left Jace, I went back to our room to do presents with Simon. He set a small box in front of me and I unwrapped it. It was a velvet ring box. I freaked. My eyes widened and snapped up to look at Simon. He laughed when he saw this. "It's a promise ring, Iz. I'm not proposing...I'm just saying that eventually I will. In the far future." He said.

He grabbed the box, opened it, and held it to me. I gasped when I saw it. "It's gorgeous, Simon!" I said as he put it on me. "I have to tell Clary!!" I squealed as I kissed him and ran out of the room.

Right when I got out of my door, Clary came flying out of her's squealing just like me. "Look what Jace got me!" She said right as I said "Look what Simon got me!"

"Wait what did he get you?!" We said simultaneously. "Stop it! No you stop!" We said again simultaneously. We both reached up and touched our noses at the same time and cracked up laughing. We were still on the floor laughing when the boys walked out of the rooms and looked at us like lunatics.

"Did you even show each other yet?" Jace asked. He and Simon were just leaning against the door frames and watching us with confused looks. "We tried but we couldn't stop talking at the same time." I explained to them.

"But seriously look at this!!!" Clary said. She showed me her locket that she was wearing. "It's gorgeous, look at my promise ring!!" I said to her. "Awe, I'm so happy for you." Clary said as she started to cry. "I'm happy for you too." I said as I hugged her and started to cry too.

"God we're so emotional!" I said. "I know, it's just we are all happy and together on Christmas. We are like a giant family with so much love! It just makes me happy!!!" She said as she dried her tears.

Clary's pov-

"So what's inside the locket?!" She said like she knew something. "I don't know I forgot to open it." I said I open it and look inside. It was the picture Izzy took of Jace and I outside when we got here. "Izzy did you know about this?!" I asked. "No but he asked me for the picture and when you showed me the locket, I had my assumptions." She said with a laugh.

"Ok now please make breakfast!" She said to me with a pushy tone. "Izzy, can't someone else? I cooked yesterday." I pleaded. "Fine I'll get Alec to cook." She complied. "Thanks Iz!" I said.

I walked into our room and Jace followed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. I leaned up with my forehead against his. "How do you do it? You are still able to make me love you even more than I already do." I said quietly. "I don't know but one look at you and I fall in love all over again." He reply. This made my heart swell.

I leaned up and kissed him passionately as if I was trying to convey all my love in that kiss. He pushed me back until I was laying on the bed with him hovering over me. He kissed down my neck until he found the sweet spot where he proceeded to make a mark.

We were going to continue but Izzy walked into the room. "STOP IT WEIRDOS!" She said. "Your lucky I stopped you when I did! You left the door open! A few more seconds and you could've been getting naked!" She elaborated when she saw my confused look. "Correction Izzy, we would've been getting naked." Jace said with a smirk as I blushed and pushed him off me. "Whatever, breakfast is ready. Alec made pancakes." Izzy said as she walked out.

"Good morning biscuit!! Let me see the locket!! Izzy was telling me about it." Magnus said as he greeted me. I lifted me chin so he could better see the locket around my neck. "Oh and I see he also gave you a hickey to match it." My jaw dropped when Izzy said this and I shot her a glare. Magnus just laughed and pulled me to get breakfast.

We sat down with our food and I asked Magnus, "So what did Alec give you?" "He gave me a key." He said. I gave him a questioning look and he elaborated. "The key was for an apartment near the college that we are going to share." He said with a wide grin. "Oh, Magnus that's amazing!!" I said.

When we finished our pancakes and cleaned up, Izzy, Magnus, and I grabbed our boyfriends and pushed them onto the couch. "So contrary to what you might have been thinking, we did get you presents." I said. "Even though Clary already gave Jace a present earlier. Didn't you Clary?" Izzy said. My cheeks were as red as tomatoes when I yelled "Izzy!!!" She just laughed.

"The presents we got you are right here!" Magnus said as he handed the boys there respective boxes. We had put them in different boxes from clothing stores so they didn't expect anything. Jace's, for some reason, was a VS box and of course he had to make a comment. "If in this box is something you are going to wear Clary, then I'm so excited." Once again my face turned into a tomato and I yelled "Jace!! Just open them!"

They opened them and there jaws dropped. "After graduation we are going to the BAHAMAS!!!!" Izzy said. The guys jumped up and hugged us. "Though I don't know if it's better than you in something from Victoria Secret but this is amazing! Thank you so much." Jace said so only I could hear. Inside each box was two plane tickets to the Bahamas. Even though it was still like five or six months away, I was so excited.

We spent the rest of the day having fun, either inside playing games or outside in the snow having as much fun as we could before we had to leave in a week!! That night I had happy dreams of the fun we would have on the beaches of the Bahamas.

Bye Angels,
😘😘