Chapter 11

Sorry I know it's been a while but here's a new chapter for you!! Enjoy!!!

Clary's pov-

Christmas time!! Snow on the ground. Gifts being given. The time to celebrate with loved ones. Some how I managed to convince my mother to let me go to a cabin with my friends. A whole week with my friends and without parents.  

Izzy came over to help me pack. Right now it's three day before Christmas, we are leaving later tonight. "Ok we're done, let's go." Izzy says. I'm wearing a white sweater with jeans. I put my infinite scarf on and my boots. (Clary's outfit above). We get in my car and drive to Izzy's.

Pulling up to Izzy's house I see tons of decorations and lights, I'm sure it looks gorgeous at night when it's lit up! They always go all out every year. We walk into the house and smell cookies. Probably Maryse. We go into the kitchen and my suspicions are confirmed. "Hi girls! You can grab some cookies. They are chocolate chip! Isabelle you better start packing, you are leaving in a few hours." She says. She leaves us in the kitchen and we start eating cookies.

I feel arms around my waist. "Merry almost Christmas." Jace says to me. "I have an early Christmas present for you." He says. "Oh ya what's that?" I say turning around in his arms. He leans down and kisses me. "Oh in that case I have one for you too." I say. Izzy fake gags from behind us and grabs my wrist pulling me away.

"We have to go pack!" She says pulling me away from the room. "Save me Jace!" I say dramatically grabbing onto the wall to escape her pull. "Sorry I'm busy eating cookies." He says. I let go and yell "Traitor!" over my shoulder as Izzy pulls me away to go pack.

-----------------time break--------------

Izzy and I are putting our stuff in the trunk of the SUV. Another car pulls up and Alec gets out of the driver seat. "Alec!! Merry Christmas!" I say and run to give him hugs. "What about me?" Says a voice from the passenger side. "MAGNUS!" "BISCUIT!" We say. I give them both hugs and then finish loading up.

We decided to car pool so we pile into the big car and head off.

---------------time break again------------
Jace's pov-

"Clary...Clary wake up!" I say. During the drive Clary laid down with her head in my lap. She eventually fell asleep. "Are we there yet?" She asks still clouded with sleep. "Ya come on get out." I say. She gets out and we start to unpack. We meaning Alec, Simon, and I. Clary ran in to claim a room, Izzy announced that she had to pee and Magnus just didn't want to help.

We unpack and then went out to check the car for anything else. As we were walking back in we were hit by snow balls. We look over into the yard and see the girls and Magnus smirking holding snowballs. "Are you trying to start a snowball fight?" Alec asks. Clary nods. "Why? You scared?" She says. "Oh it's on!" Simons says.

We run into the yard. Clary and I are throwing snow at each other. I was chasing her and she jumped on my back. She leaned down over my shoulder and I looked up at her. Our lips moved together until we heard a camera. We looked up and saw Izzy...of course. "OMG!! This picture is perfect." Clary jumped off and went to look at it. "Omg send me that or develop it for me please!!" I just rolled my eyes and went inside. Girls and there pictures.

After dinner we started to put the tree up. We had a fake tree already up here with boxes of decorations. Izzy turned on music and we spent the night decorating and laughing together. After we were done we headed to our rooms. I was about to get in bed when I got a text from Clary-

C: I'm cold!

J: There are extra blankets in the cabinet in your room.

C: No you idiot! I want you to come in here and cuddle with me to warm me up!

J: oh...coming.

I sneak over to her room and jump in the bed. She cuddles up and I kiss her forehead. "I love you Jace." She says quietly. "I love you too." I say before drifting of to sleep with my girl by my side.

Bye Angels,
😘😘