Chapter 19

Jace's pov-

I woke up and looked around. I realized I was in Clary's room. I made move to get up but my arms was weighed down by something. I look down and saw Clary with her back cuddle up to me and my arm wrapped around her. We must have fallen asleep while watching that movie last night.

I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Her vibrant red hair was covering some of it but I could still see the way her eyelids would flutter slightly and the way she had a slight smile etched onto her face.

I slowly maneuvered out of the bed without waking Clary up. I put my jeans back on and made my way down to the kitchen shirtless. Clary's parents where out of town for this weekend so we were alone.

I stared making eggs and bacon for us. I was serving it onto a plate when Clary came down with just her underwear and my shirt on. Her hair was slightly messy and she looked dazed from sleepy. She looked adorable, she looked sexy.

She made her way over to me giving me a soft kiss before quietly saying "Hi" with a smile. "You made breakfast?" She said shocked. "Hey! I know how to cook." I said defensively. She took a bite and nodded in agreement.

We sat down and ate, just enjoying each other's presence when her phone started ringing. "Hello, oh hey Izzy, ya sounds fun, ugh do I have to? Ok fine, see you then. Bye!" She hung up.

I gave her a questioning glance and she told me what Izzy had said. "Izzy suggested that we go to the beach tomorrow and she also said I have to go bathing suit shopping with her today at noon." She sighed. I figured it had something to do with shopping.

We hung out together until Izzy got there to pick Clary. "I'll let you have her for an hour." I said to Izzy. "Nope not enough." She replied. "Two hours?" I said. "Nope." "Ok you can have her for five hours as long as the bathing suit she buys will be small." I said with a smirk. Clary gasped and hit my arm. Izzy and I just laughed.

I went back to my house and they went to the mall.

Clary's pov-

Izzy and I went to multiple shops before we ended up at Victoria's Secret. Izzy had already found her's so now we were looking for mine. We were looking at the swimwear when Izzy gasped.

I turned to look at her and she was holding a strappy black bikini that was adorable. We quickly found my size and bought it.

The next day we got ready for the beach and I threw a cute coverup over the top.

Once we got to the beach we set our umbrella, chairs, and blankets up along with the coolers containing snacks and drinks.

I could feel Jace's eyes on me. I smirked while had my back facing towards him. I slowly started peeling the coverup off over my head. "Small enough for you Jace?" I heard Izzy asked him. He cleared his throat and replied "No arguments here."

While Izzy was putting sunscreen on my back I could feel Jace's eyes on me still. This could be fun to use. The boys(Jace, Alec, Simon, and Jon) went out to swim, while Izzy, Aline, and I tanned and talked on the beach.

"So Aline, how are things with Jon?" Izzy asked. "They're great. If I'm being honest...this is the longest relationship I've ever been in. It's been six months." She said blushing a little.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" She said looking out at Jon. We had flipped over onto our backs and we propped up on our elbows watching our boyfriends playing catch and screwing around in the water. "Sure!" I replied.

"When did you say I love you to them?" She questioned. "Jace and I said it right away because we fell in love with each other before we started dating." I said. "Simon and I said it a few months into the relationship but you really just say it when your comfortable with saying it." Izzy said. Aline nodded.

We just sat in comfortable silence as we watched our boyfriends. Jace looked over at me and motioned for me to come in. I got up and walked down to the water. I waded over to Jace. The water was at his waist so naturally it was about an half way from my waist to my swimsuit top.

He wrapped an arm around my waist. "You are staying right next to me for the rest of the day." He said with a smirk. "Why's that?" I asked. "Because I want to show the guys that have been checking you out that your mine and that they can't have you!" He said possessively.

"Mm, I love when you get like this." I said before leaning in and kissing him. We finally pulled apart and I heard Izzy calling me over.

He went back to playing catch and Izzy, Aline, and I were just swimming around talking. They went back up to the beach to get a snack. I told them I would be up in a little bit.

I was just standing. Enjoying the water which was still as deep as before so I was in pretty deep.

I felt something brush against my leg. I figured it was just seaweed so I ignored it.

But then there it was again.

My whole body froze. My mind was screaming, RUN!! But my body wouldn't comply.

All of the sudden...

"Booo!" Jace said right behind me. I screamed and turned around an smacked him hard on the chest. "You jerk!!! You nearly scared me to death!! I thought I was something like a shark!!!" I said angrily.

"Aw, I'm sorry angel." He said but I could tell he was holding in a laugh. That's when I got an idea. I smirked evilly. "Your forgiven." I said to him. He suddenly got a scared look on his face. "Just like that, no revenge or anything. Your just forgiving me?" He asked. I nodded and walked away with my face still holding a smirk.

Haha, he has it coming.

Bye Angels,
😘😘