Chapter 15

Clary's pov-

I woke up with a pounding headache and the sun in my eyes. I remember last night almost perfectly. We danced, we had fun, and we also drank...a lot. I turned over and rolled into a chest. I looked up and saw Jace peacefully sleeping. He looked so calm and relaxed. Not defensive like he normally does.

I couldn't help myself when I saw some of his golden hair fall onto his face. I reached up and brushed the piece out of his face. He stirred slightly before reaching over pulling me to him and resting my head on his shoulder. I let out a little giggle and snuggled closer.

"Good morning." He said sleepily into my hair. I groaned. "Don't talk so loud." I said in a quiet tone as I moved to meet his lips. "You know, I heard showers help with hangovers." I said suggestively. He grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom before I could even sit up all the way.

Once we got out of our shower we went down to get some breakfast and we saw everyone else down there too. We grab some breakfast and sat down with Izzy, Jon, Magnus, and Alec. Izzy was on her phone when all the sudden she started freaking out. "Izzy what's wrong?" Jon asked. "Mom and dad are going to be home in an hour. Their flight got moved up and they are already on their way. We need to hurry up and clean this place!" We all jumped and hurry to clean. We all took separate rooms to clean. I ran into the living room with a trash bag and started throwing cups into the bag.

We spent almost the whole hour cleaning until we finally finished. We all met in the living room and sat down on the couches. I looked around and something looked wrong.

The couches had Izzy and I on one, Jace and Alec on another, and Magnus and Jon on the last. "This is wrong! Switch!" Izzy said. Alec and Magnus got up and switched with Izzy and I. I went and snuggled down next to Jace with Izzy went and sat next to Jon.

"Better!" I said right as the door opened. "We're home!!" Maryse said as she walked into the room. "How was your little get together yesterday?" She asked. "Great! Thanks!" Jace spoke up quickly. She nodded and left the room to go unpack. "What was that about?? Why did we have to clean if she knew about the party?" I asked extremely confused. "She thought it was a 'little get together' she didn't know it was a party." Izzy explained quietly.

At least now I know not to bring it up around their parents.

Bye Angels,
😘😘