Chapter 7

Jace's pov-

It's a few weeks after homecoming and Clary and I are sitting in biology. Our teacher is telling us about a partner project we are doing. We have to do it outside of school, and it is due Friday. Today it's Monday so that gives us all week.

"Ok class get into partners and discuss ideas." Mr. Bearson says. I turn to Clary who is seated right next to me and she does the same. "Partner?" I ask even though I already know the answer. "Of course." She responds.

"Ok so do you want to come to my place? Maryse and Robert are out of town." "Ya that sounds good but why are Maryse and Robert always out of town?" Clary asked. I'm surprised she never asked Izzy about it. "They are pilots. They work a lot so they are always out of town." I answer. "Ok then ya your place." "I'll just drive you to our house after school and then take you home when we're done."

We agree on the plan and go our separate ways to our next classes.

----------------time break------------------

At the end of the day I go to my locker to get some books. I wait there for Clary. "Hey!" She says as she walks up to her locker. "Hi, Angel." I say. I lean down to her height and kiss her. I try to deepen it but she pulls away. I frown slightly disappointed. She sees this and says "Jace we are in school!" I realize she's right and chuckle lightly. I grab her hand and pull her out to the parking lot. When we get to the car I start kissing her again but she blushes night red and pushes away. She gives me an incredulous look. "What we aren't in school anymore...we are in the parking lot." She just laughs.

We get in the car and drive to our house. I pull her into my house and up to my room. As I got out our biology stuff she plops down on the bed. "So would you like to start on our project?" I asked. "No. No more school!" She whines. I laughed and rolled over so I was on top of her with my arms supporting most of my weight. "What do you want to do instead?" I ask in a seductive tone.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down so our lips meet. I start to trail kisses down her neck. She pulls away and pulls me shirt over my head. We go back to kissing and I tug at the hem of her shirt. I'm disappointed when she pulls away because I assume she wants to stop here.

She surprises me when she pulls her shirt over her head and takes off her bra. I look her up and down and stare in awe. She's beautiful. She sees me staring and starts to cover her chest with her arms. I pull them down and hold them to her sides. "You're beautiful!" I say softly while peppering her chest with kisses.

Just as we're about to continue, there is a loud knock at the door. "Jace! Get your ass down to the kitchen! We have to talk!" Izzy yells. I groan and I see Clary roll her eyes. "You can come to Clary! Now hurry up and get dressed and get down there!" As she says this Clary blushes. It just makes her even cuter. "Ok let's go." She says.

We get dressed and head downstairs. I grab Clary's hand and we walk out of the room. When we go down there I see Alec and Izzy both in the kitchen. "Hey, what's up?" I ask. "Well, mom and dad agreed to let us have the manor in the country side for Christmas. We have three weeks off of school so we will be spending a week there. We will be there from a few days before Christmas to the day before New Years."
"Yay sounds like fun." Clary says.

We go back to discussing the plans for that week. Christmas is only a month away!

Bye Angels,
😘😘