Chapter 3

Sorry this took awhile but I promise I will be updating more!

Clary's pov-

It was the next day. I woke up around 7:30. I didn't know why I couldn't sleep, I  just couldn't. I was probably to excited. I mean Jace and I are finally together. I've liked him since freshman year. I'm guessing that's the reason.

I go downstairs to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone so that Izzy can't because she...well is not the best at cooking to say the least. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes. I start making the batter and when adding the chocolate chips I may have ate a few. Just then a voice said out of nowhere "You know if you eat the whole bag there will be none left for the pancakes." "I didn't even eat that many Jon!" "Whatever you say little sis." He says with a small chuckle. I go back to mixing the batter as he sits down at the table. I was focused so much on getting the little clumps out I didn't hear anyone else come down.

"Your so cute when you cook. You do that cute thing with you tongue when you focus." I look up towards where the voice came from and see Jace leaning against the doorframe. He sends me a wink which makes my cheeks light up. I reply "oh you mean like this?" Then I stuck my tongue out in a teasing matter and Jace just chuckles and walks over to me, putting his hands on my waist. 

"You better put that tongue back in your mouth before I do something more useful with it." He said as his lips lingered just over mine. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. 

As the kiss starts to get heated, someone clears their throat making us snap out of it. "I don't know wether to say get a room or quit kissing my sister." Jon says. "Well I suspect you wouldn't want the first one." Jace says with a smirk "not to say that I wouldn't." He continues. I just roll my eyes at this.

Just then Izzy walked into the kitchen. "Are they already doing gross PDA coupley things?" She asked Jon. He just nodded and rolled his eyes. We moved on to different topics while we ate the chocolate chip pancakes. All of the sudden Izzy gasped loudly. "Clary!! We are going dress shopping!!" She said very excitedly. "Ugh do I have to?" I ask.

"Ya does she have to? I wanted to spend the day with her!" Jace says. "Aww thanks babe." I say to Jace. I then proceed to lean in and kiss him. "Ok enough of that! We will meet up with both of you for lunch at taki's around 1:00. Sound good?" Izzy told us. "Ok fine you can have her for now." Jace said hesitantly. "Great Clary let's go get ready."

---------------time break-------------
Izzy's pov-

Clary and I got ready and drove to the mall. We headed into a store and started shopping. "So do you know what color you want yet?" Clary asked "Ya. I think I'm going to go with a shade of blue!" I respond. "Nice! I'm thinking purple." I nod in response and continue looking for dresses until we both find a couple to try on. We go in to a dressing room and try the dresses on.

After trying on a couple we are on our last dresses. "Ok ready?" "Yep let's see how we look!" She answers. We walk out and both of our jaws dropped. "Wow clary you look amazing!" "Thanks Iz! So do you!!" I was wearing a strapless navy blue dress with a rhinestone design on the chest. It was about mid-thigh length and I love it. Clary was wearing a green dress that I insisted she try on.

"Ok let's go buy these and meet up with the guys! It's already 12:30 and we said we would meet them at taki's around one

"Ok let's go buy these and meet up with the guys! It's already 12:30 and we said we would meet them at taki's around one." She says. We retreat into our dressing rooms and change out of the dresses into our clothes. We buy the dresses and some shoes that go with them and head to taki's.

We walk into taki's and see the guys sitting in a booth in a corner. "Hey babe!" Clary says as she slides into the side of the booth Jace is sitting on. She leans in and kisses him. "Hi! So did you guys get you're dresses?" Jace asks mostly to clary so I let her answer. "Yep and we also got shoes so we are all set for homecoming!" She says enthusiastically. "So does that mean that I get you for the rest of the day?" Jace asked looking over to me expectantly. "Fine you can have her!" I say in response. "Yay thanks Iz!" Clary says.

We finish eating and leave taki's. Jon says "Well I have a date but I'll see you at home Clary." He gave Clary and I a hug and gave Jace a weird bro hug thing and left. Jon is honestly like another big brother to me. I've spent enough time with him and Clary they are both like my siblings now.

"Well I'm going to meet up with Simon for a lunch date but I will see y'all back at the house! Bye!!" I say before leaving the restaurant to see Simon.

Jace's pov-

"Shall we?" I ask Clary in a funny English accent. "We shall!" She says the same way taking my hand and walking out of taki's.

We walk towards home and she questions what we're going to do when we get there. "We could watch a movie or swim or just eating and talk or just cuddle and stare longingly into each other's eyes." I say with amusement. She giggles and says "Although the last one sounding interesting...how about we cuddle and watch a movie instead?" "Yeah that works although I'll still be staring at you, beautiful!" She blushes at this and pulls herself into me.

We reach the house and it's been pouring outside. It started while we were walking. We run inside and are laughing so hard we're crying. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to jump over the mud puddle!" I say to her. She looks down towards her muddy legs and then back up and says "Ya whatever I'm going to go get clothes from my bag in Izzy's room. I'll be back."

She heads upstairs to Izzy's room and I go to mine to change also.

Clary's pov-

I finished getting cleaned up and dried off and go to find Jace. I see his door open and I peer in. He is standing there ...shirtless with his toned, muscular, football player back to me. I just stood there staring for who knows how long before his voice snaps me out of my trance. "Like what you see Red?" He says with a smirk. He turns around to look at me and makes his was over to me.

"No...I was just...um I mean...." I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine. I kissed back with equal force and passion, running my hands over his bare chest and toned abs. I moan slightly into the kiss before I pulled back. "Clary what's wrong?" He asks while looking over my body to make sure it's ok. "I'm fine. I'm just not ready to go to far yet." I look away from him shyly and look towards the ground. "Clary that's fine! I'm fine with waiting. All that matters is that I have you!" He tilts my chin up so I'm looking at him. He kisses me but this one isn't rushing and passionate. It's smooth, slow and loving.

I pull back and look at him, giving him a smile. I yawn and lean against his chest. "You tired there?" He asks with a chuckle. He picks me up bridal style and lays me in his bed. He crawls in next to me and we slowly drift as to sleep since it's already 10:30. This was perfect, Jace was perfect, everything was perfect!

Bye Angels,
😘😘