forty three. wedding.

"I vow to honor and commit myself to you, regardless of the things you have done, I have done, and we will continue to do. I forgive you for everything, in return for a life full of simple pleasures and your mind, body, and spirit belonging selectly to me. you're all I've wanted since we were fifteen, and I love you." Roman finished, his vows getting a few awws from the audience.

"Roman Horan, do you take Hale Reilly to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Roman gulped, holding hales shaky fingers in his pale ones. Roman shot a glance to Niall and the blonde flashed an assuring grin to his brother.

"and do you, Hale Reilly, take Roman Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"you can now kiss the groom." the minister beckoned to hale, since he was the dominant one in the relationship.

the two softly pressed their lips together in a four second kiss. a kiss that meant the world to them. it was everything.

//

"I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up
Hold up, wait a minute, all good just a week ago
Crew at my house and we party every weekend so," the crowd sang along to hales chosen playlist for the wedding.

Harry and Niall were on the outside ring of the group dancing, sipping their cocktails and watching the guests dance until their tuxes ripped and their heels wore out.

"you look hot tonight." Niall admitted, eyeing harry up and down shamelessly.

"hm, why thank you, mr Horan. hopefully soon mr. Niall styles." harry said, fake fancyish.

"woah bucko, slow your roll." Niall said, laughing, and taking a hearty sip of his drink.

"I'm kidding. maybe." Harry said, winking deviantly.

Niall rolled his eyes.

he was secretly waiting for Harry to pop the question. he'd never been in love and couldn't wait to get married. they'd been together for about a year or so now, as it was nearing winter and the two of them met early February. Niall knew it was early, but he truly couldn't wait for them to start their lives together.

"what time does this end?" Harry mumbled, his lips against niall's ear.

"twelve. I can maybe sneak out after I do the best man speech. what do you have in mind?" Niall asked, looking over at Harry through his glasses.

"I got you a little treat for tonight and I can't wait to see how you like it." he whispered, his hand on niall's thigh.

"what do you mean?" Niall asked, averting his eyes forward as not to blush.

"guess if you really wanna know you'll do your speech now," Harry said, walking over the refreshments table to fill his drink back up.

Niall pulled over a chair and grabbed his glass, swiping a knife and hitting it against the side of the glass. the music turned off and everyone's attention was placed on Niall.

now or never.

//

"Victoria's secret?" niall asked suspiciously, picking up the bag on their shared bed.

"go freshen up. I'll meet you out here." Harry said, his hand on the small of niall's back, urging him to go to the bathroom.

"uh, okay." Niall said warily.

he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. he opened it up to see a white lace thong in the bag.

"what the fuck Harry?" he whispered, stroking the edge of the flimsy material.

there's no way his dick would fit in that.

he unwrapped it even more to see a white garter belt, fitted almost exactly to niall's measurements.

he sighed, and started to strip, pulling the thong up his legs and over his dick.

his balls fell out of the side.

he grabbed a hotel robe before he exited.

"hey, daddy." Niall purred, strolling over to where Harry sat on the edge of the bed, loosening his tie.

"you looked so sexy tonight." Niall continued, getting on top of Harry.

"and you know, weddings are almost guaranteed sex." Niall said, running his hands down harry's strong bicep.

"did you get that from wedding crashers?" Harry asked, and Niall giggled. he stood off his lap and untied the robes belt, slowly. he felt every inch of the silky fabric slide down his body, his arms, his legs. he saw the way Harry looked at him, hungry, like the last thing he planned to eat was niall's cake for dessert.

Niall bent over, slowly, and unclipped the garter belt.

"no. leave it on." Harry said gruffly, his thick voice drawling over niall's ears.

Niall looked over his shoulder and saw Harry, naked, and a raging hard on dominating his lower half.

"oh, I should take care of that." Niall said, dropping to his knees, his voice lacing, dripping, coated in sugary sweetness.

"fuck, no, c'mere. I need to fuck you in these sexy little panties, turning daddy on like that. get on the bed you little cockslut." Harry said, shoving Niall onto the king.

Niall was shocked to hear Harry say that, but did as he was told.

"ass up." harry ordered, and Niall complied.

he felt Harry trace a line from the top of his panties down to the tip of his aching cock. niall's hips bucked, backward, into harry's awaiting hand, cupped.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw, baby boy."

"how romantic."

Harry pulled niall's panties to the side using just his pearly whites, exposing niall's penis to the cool air.

Harry pulled out the lube, slicking up niall's pert hole, awakening his senses, making him feel alive.

harry inched in, his fully hard cock aching from the lack of relief its received.

he thrusted in, feeling every ribbed inch of Niall's tiny little hole, noting every last sensation that erupted from the tip of his cock, those tiny little spunk spurts shaking as they exited his slit, his thick cock red with passion, his balls blue from love, and his heart aching with admiration.

Harry came fast that night.