thirty five. cheers.

"that was the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me." Harry said, sniffling back his tears. he wiped his nose with his wrist.

"ugh don't get into all that gay shit." Niall said, standing up from the couch and kissing harry's ring clad knuckles.

"but I'm a member of the gay shit community." the curly haired boy said, traipsing behind the blonde haired Irish lad.

"doesn't mean we contribute." Niall said, joking and strolling into the kitchen.

"feel like drinking?" the blonde asked, pulling out a few bottles from the cabinet.

"hell yeah." harry said, and niall popped the cap off two beers.

"cheers, bitch."

//

the two boys were seated the counter, shit faced off vodka and tequila and anything in between. they were playing two truths and a lie, and every time one of the boys correctly guessed a lie the other stripped off an item of clothing.

since Harry happened to be the worst liar in the world, he was down to his socks and boxers, whereas Niall was almost fully clothed except for his feet.

"okay, one time I ate dirt and my mom had to call poison control, number two I have bite marks on the bottom of my foot, number three I once sat on a chipmunk."

"bite marks." Niall said.

"Nope." harry said, and wiggled his foot in niall's face.

"Jesus Christ those look like human bite marks."

"they are." Harry said, and Niall took a long swig of beer since he was wrong. you drink when you're wrong, you strip when you're right.

"your turn!" harry giggled, tickling niall's cheek.

"stop that you twat." he said, swatting the younger boys hand away.

Harry pouted.

//

the game continued along like that. Niall was down to his briefs and Harry was bare. the boys weren't drunk yet.

"oooookaaaaayyyy. one, I drank three raw eggs, two, I've tried crack cocaine, three, I own two pairs of panties."

"two is lie."

"damn you're right." Niall said, dropping his briefs. Harry clapped.

"wait you own panties?"

"mhm."

"fuck that's hot." Harry said, dropping to a kitten tone and crawling towards niall. the blonde turned and has Harry, bare, and seductive and felt his dick twitch.

"Niall there's something I've wanted to know for a while."

"yes baby." Niall said, feeling harry's hand slide up his leg.

"you should top." Harry whispered, pumping niall's length slowly.

"you want me to... top?"

"yes baby." Harry whispered, biting at Niall's ear.

"yes. fuck yes of course. let's go- bedroom right now."

"I love dominant Niall." Harry whispered, sliding his hands over niall's sides. the blonde snatched his hand and dragged the lanky boy to the bedroom, throwing him down on his back.

"flip over." niall said, reaching for the lube and lathering up his dick.

"yes sir." Harry said, rolling over, ass up, his whole booty on display for niall's viewing pleasure. Niall spread some of the lube in harry's heat, spreading it apart and slathering it completely, giving it a shiny glow. he slowly scissored Harry just to get him open.

"uh- Jesus." harry said, lurching forward as niall entered him. his tip slid lower until he hit harry's prostate. he needed him to get used to his girth.

"fuck; move." harry said, reaching behind him and holding onto niall's bicep for support. niall was so pleased to finally have his dick in something after weeks of coming into open air.

Niall dicked into him at a timely pace, feeling every inch of harry's innocence, his privacy, his intimacy.

"oh my god I love you." niall said, feeling his precome ooze all over harry's hole.

"I love- uh!" Harry said, a moan tearing through his body. he felt himself sinking deeper and deeper into the affection he garnered to niall.

"I'm gonna come." said Niall, pulling Harry from his thoughts. Harry moved quicker, pumping his huge cock to come at the same time as his boyfriend.

niall came first, all over his lower back, and loosely into his asshole. Harry whine and released a second later, his come splashing over his hand and stomach. niall swiped his finger into the dip of his abs and licked it up.

"I love the way you taste." Niall said.

he put some on his pinky and grabbed up harry's large pinky. he tapped them together.

"cheers." he said, and lapped the semen off his finger.

"ugh gross!" harry said, though he was laughing anyways. he swiped his lower back, grabbing up some of niall's seed and tapped their fingers.

"double cheers."