nineteen. famous.

niall woke up to at least 40 notifications on his home screen.

he rolled over and put his phone face down before realizing why he was so popular on a day like this.

it was the 17th.

niall sprung up and opened up his 6s. he had four texts from hale, 12 from roman, 9 from Elijah, 2 from Harry, 17 unknown contacts, and 1 from his mom, and 1 from his dad.

he opened the one from his dad, curiosity munching at his innards.

Dad: proud of you my beautiful boy, keep up the hard work. love u, dad.

niall smiled at the text, grateful to have heard from his dad. he responded with a simple 'thank you dad. I love you and really appreciate it.'

he called kina and she was so excited for her baby she started sobbing over the phone. it made niall tear up.

he thanked her and responded to hale, roman, and Elijah and a new text from teigan. he also responded to unknown contacts, most of them agents congratulating him on his new success and asking him to call in for a meeting.

so this is what fame felt like.

niall pulled his car into the airport lot, excited to see harry. he sat in the car, playing a quest on contest of champions, hoping to beat out starlord as venom. it was high stakes but niall was level 23 so he'd be fine.

he heard a bunch of clicking noises from outside his window and saw at minimum 30 people with cameras surrounding his cars. he covered his eyes with hands, realizing they were paparazzi. niall gasped and got out of the car, not dealing with this, not when he was about to see his... friend.

"Niall Horan! we heard you and gigi hadid were interested in a romantic relationship, is this true?"

"Niall! Niall we heard that you were bisexual is this allegation true?"

"niall are you really sleeping with Robbie amell?" that made Niall turn his head. he didn't know that was a rumor but he wasn't complaining. Robbie was a dream.

"Niall do you really have a boyfriend named Elijah?"

he giggled inside at the last one.

niall made his way into the airport and the photographers stopped, as they legally couldn't follow him into the building.

niall had no idea how he was going to deal with his newfound fame.

"harry!" niall ran over, and pulled the huge boy into a warm hug. the lanky lad pulled Niall up by the ass and supported him in that hug.

niall gently kissed his lips, happy to see him. they kissed for the third time, feeling every sensation harry's supple lips garnered.

niall pulled away, smiling brilliantly.

he grabbed the boys suitcase and started wheeling it away, holding harry's masculine hand in his own smaller one.

"so what's your surprise for me?" niall whistled and swung their hands as they walked.

"oh. this!" harry pulled them over to a halt and zipped open his backpack. out of it he pulled out an expensive looking Armani coat.

"oh my," Niall breathed, stroking the material.

harry grinned down at him, seeing the soft angel being enticed by beautiful jewels.

"it's yours if you want it. but do you know what it's made of?"

"no," niall frowned, his furrowed eyebrows and blue eyes staring into harry's delicate green ones.

"boyfriend material."

niall fucking snorted at harry's pun.

"wait so does that mean-"

"well I was thinking about what you had said earlier about what we could be and I decided that I did want to be. we could be a famous couple, photographer x model. we can call ourselves: hiall." Harry finished, spreading his hands like he taking pictures with no camera.

Niall laughed.

"I accept you offer, though narry sounds better."

"ooh yes sir I like that." harry smiled, refraining the princes hand.

they both smiled, walking out into the eye of the storm.

and a famous couple they were indeed.