twenty nine. defeated.

guys normally I don't ask for much so it'd really be appreciated if you could comment on this next thing for me.

I want to write a story with Harry as a successful rich (daddy type) business man with an adorable son. he would hire a therapist for his son who struggles with panic attacks. niall would be a straight edge guy needing adventure and Harry a overwhelmed guy needing stability in his hectic life.

would anyone want to read this???

"Niall I love what you've been doing for this company."

"thank you, eliana. I'm really trying to impress you. you know that I-"

"niall I know you're working for two companies at a time."

"what?"

"we need to talk."

"clearly." niall gulped, hoping eliana wasn't mad about him being a model on the side of the law firm.

"I know you work for Harper's bazaar."

"oh." Niall felt defeated. he knew eliana would find out eventually, but he was disappointed in himself for allowing her to find it out so soon. he'd only been here about a month and a half and he loved his job. 

"and that's fine. I don't know if you know this, but Jane, she uh- she happens to be my stepsister, actually."

"oh. oh."  Niall said, genuinely shocked at what Eliana had just told him.

"I think it's wonderful you're pursuing two careers, it truly shows how much initiative and drive you have. jane thinks so too."

"really? wow this is so-"

"I'm not finished," Eliana said, standing up from her swively chair.

"jane and I also agree on something else."

Niall was antsy and very uncomfortable.

"what else?" he asked, his voice cracking on else.

"you need to pick one."

"pick one what?"

"one job. you can't keep working for Jane and I. you need to pick. you can't keep juggling both because well, we'll know which one you ultimately choose. you have a week to decide or we both fire you."

"Eliana you can't be serious..."

"I'm afraid I am."

"please don't make me choose."

"no hard feelings either way.

"but I'll be guilty."

"then you probably should've thought of that before you started working for two companies. leave my office and file the reports for Bates. I want it on my desk tomorrow. you can clock out at nine. now go."

so he left, defeated.