forty two. hotel.

"ni, look! there's palm trees here." Harry said, pointing out the window like a little kid might.

"yeah, it's not fucking Maine." Niall muttered, rolling his eyes.

"don't kill my vibe, hoe." harry said, practically caressing the window.

"grab your bag, we're landing and I wanna get in so we can check out the hotel." Niall said, yawning as he stretched.

"okay. can we go swimming?"

"yeah we should. it's hot as hell down here."

"are you excited for hale and Roman."

"yes. they're a great couple and I'm excited to see them finally get married this weekend. plus I'm the best man so I get tons of perks."

"do I get tons of perks?" Harry asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"oh, yeah." Niall said, sarcastically.

"look we're landing!" harry said, grabbing niall's hand and chewing on his gum more forcefully.

"love you." Niall whispered, stroking his fingers over harry's rings.

"I really love you too." Harry said, leaning over and placing a chaste kiss to niall's awaiting lips.

//

"room 66B here we are, bitch." harry said, throwing his enormous body onto the bed.

Niall wandered in behind him, strolling two suitcases in his wake.

he placed them down and glanced around at the fancy hotel room, noting a jet bath, a balcony, and a huge King. he walked closer to the edge of the bed to sit down when he felt a grab at his hips. niall yelped out of surprise and felt his bum
being placed on top of very muscular hips.

"hi baby." harry whispered, nuzzling his face into the crook of niall's goosebumped neck flesh. his breath flared on niall's skin, leaving little dragon licks of fresh fiery eruption in their wake on the boys pale flesh.

"hey handsome." niall whispered back, his hands resting comfortably on harry's shoulders. harry's arms wrapped tighter around niall's waist.

"I could stay like this forever."

//

"cannonball!!!" Harry screeched, running and taking a huge leap into the pool. his body made a huge wake in the water.

"shh! the other people here will wake up!" Niall said, trying to quiet Harry down, seeing as it was 1 am and probably everyone was asleep.

"sorry." Harry said, not really meaning it.

"sick shorts, hot shot." Niall grinned sarcastically.

"hey. yellow is a happy color." harry frowned.

"didn't realize how much of your body mass was leg until you put those on."

"thick thighs make for a better seat." harry said, tightening his bun.

"touché ." Niall winked, swimming closer toward Harry.

"liking SC?" Niall asked, floating on his back.

"so far so good." Harry said, swimming closer to Niall. he reached over a big hand and started tickling niall's tummy.

"aha- Harry, no! I'm wicked ticklish please stop- fuck!" niall giggled, like a baby, begging his boyfriend to cut it out.

"harreeeeh!" niall whined, feeling his neck being attacked by the tall boys cool hands all over his body.

all
over
his
body.

"Jesus Christ, Niall! why the hell do you have a boner?!" Harry asked, faux shadowing his eyes.

"sorry!," Niall muttered, covering it up. "your hands were everywhere and it turned me on and I didn't think you'd notice-"

"I've been looking at your bulge since we walked in and you thought I would've have noticed?" harry asked, laughing a little.

"I'm sorry." Niall muttered, actually incredibly embarrassed.

"babe, it's cool. I still love you."

"ugh, let's just get to bed." Niall said, swimming to the latter.

"don't be embarrassed, ni! love that cock of yours!" Harry shouted after niall's retreating body.

"BED. NOW." Niall said, feeling even more embarrassment seep in from Harry precious words.

"I'm coming, im coming." Harry said, tutting.

"thank you, h." Niall said and Harry beamed.

"love you, princess." Niall said, stroking harry's cold cheek.

"love you too, gorgeous boy." harry said, grabbing up his hand.

"this is gonna be a great weekend."

"definitely."