twenty eight. moving.

a short update since the last two chapters were lengthy.

Niall and Harry went back to niall's apartment for now. they both took showers and were now cuddled up in niall's bed, watching Better Off Ted to pass time.

Harry had his head laid on niall's chest, his leg hooked over niall's toned body. Niall stroked his fingers through harry's soft curls.

"Ted is kind of a dilf." Harry mused.

"agreed." Niall said.

"hey, ni?" Harry asked, his fingers still running over niall's pecs.

"yes baby?"

"God I love it when you call me that," Harry said, his voice making vibrations on niall's chest.

"I'll be sure to do it more often."

"anyways, i was thinking we should move in together. you know, save water, space, and gas money?" Harry mumbled, sheepish about his idea.

"sounds good." Niall said.

"really?" Harry looked up at him, not expecting an answer like that.

"why not?"

"I didn't expect you to agree so easily."

"I'm an easy to please guy, beautiful." Niall said, leaning over to click off the lamp on the table and settling down to sleep for the night.

"I love you, boyfriend. and I'm so glad I get to spend nearly every day of my life with you." harry said, clearly tired and lovey since it was 1 am.

"goodnight my love. sleep tight princess." Niall said, having adopted the nickname Harry gave him, and reversing it. Harry was more of a princess than Niall, anyways.

the two quickly kissed, and settled in for the night.