two. cheese.

i know that gif isn't niall. work with me.

niall stood outside of the posh apartment's door. it was sleek, white, and had a large brass knocker on the front. running a hand through his hair, niall took a deep breath and knocked. this was his first meeting with harry to do a few test shots on the camera.

"it's open." harry said, his voice deep and low. niall pushed open the door to see harry laying haphazardly across his couch, a bottle of coke in his left hand.

"niall!" harry smiled, and bounded up to greet him. niall went in for a handshake, harry went in for a hug. they decided on a high five.

"do you want to get started?" harry asked, standing in front of niall, brushing a hand through his curly locks.

"whatever works." niall said and walked into the apartment and out of the entryway. he took off his coat and harry placed it on the hook behind the door. out of politeness he also kicked off his nikes. niall followed harry into harry's living room. niall saw a humongous canvas taking up about 70% of the room, four different stands, a box of filters, and at least 7 cameras.

"this is... a lot." niall stated, awestruck.

"ah, yeah." harry moved the boxes to the right, clearly not caring about them.

"so... what exactly do I do?" niall had now become nervous, thinking about how he's never modeled a day in his life. niall took a tentative seat on the clothed chair in front of the camera.

"well. this will come naturally to you, trust me. I can spot a real model from a try hard in an instant." harry smiled. "so, I work for harper's bazaar as you might know?"

"oh no I didn't. that's like, a wicked famous brand."

"spoken like a true bostonian." Harry giggled at niall's use of 'wicked.' niall rolled his eyes.

"so anyways I work for harper's bazaar. they're doing a spread in a few months, it's got the hadid sisters in it. they needed a male model, and the minute I saw you, I knew I wanted you." niall shuddered at harry's use of words.

"why me?"

"I see a massive amount of untapped energy in you. I can't just ignore talent, niall." niall nodded in agreement.

"what's your diet like?" harry asked randomly and niall coughed.

"shit." harry laughed at that.

"you're gonna have to start getting in shape."

"I am in shape."

"sure doesn't look like it"

"oh really?"

harry nodded, not looking up from his camera. niall would not sit here and let a man he barely knew tell him he was fat! niall had a lovely body.

"yeah. you don't look like you work out much."

"beg to differ."

"show me then."

niall, without much thought, pulled his shirt over his head, making sure to flex his muscles as he went. harry didn't look at him once.  

"niall come see this." harry said excitedly as niall stood there, bare. niall was acutely aware of how chilly harry left his place. niall walked over to harry and he pointed at the camera. Niall was seated, a black and white photo of him slowly ripping off his shirt. honestly? niall has never felt more attractive than he has now. his muscles are bulging, his eyes are closed, and he quite honestly looks like a sex God.

"this is great work for today. next time make sure you say cheese, though."

and for those of you watching, this happened to be the start of something purely raw, unnatural, and beautiful.