fourteen. redefined.

dear wattpad, just because I have a gay ship involving Harry, it does not mean I want your bullshit larry fanfics.

thank u :) -sincerely every narry shipper (or anything else for that matter).

NOTE:: the pictures above are the outfits I imagine the hadids in 😛

"niall can you please lean to the left." niall moved. he inhaled sharply, trying to relax, even though this was his first time modeling and it felt so unnatural to him. Harry was working the camera so niall felt a little more at home, but he was still out of place. majorly.

he was on a weird velvety stool, half laying and half propping himself up. bella was strewn across his head, gigi his torso, and anwar by his calves. niall had his eyes looking at gigi, his torso half covered.

he was clad in a giant trench, his abs on display; just peeking through the fabric of the open coat. he had on leather pants and gladiator sandals?? he didn't get the the look or anything about fashion, but the magazine said he was to wear it and niall always followed the rules.

gigi was in a ravishing emerald green dress, bella a ruby top thing with jeans, and anwar was in a pair of dazzling denim blue dress pants and fancy gold boots. they looked chic.

"gigi more, sultry? no- wait- yeah sultry." Harry said trying to find the perfect expression for her to produce.

harry had been working them on the camera since 8, and now it was close to 3 pm. none of them had eaten.

it was hard work being beautiful.

at four harry sent them out for a two hour break and niall up and ran to the snack table.

he was stuffing his face with quiche when harry walked over.

"you're doing really good."

"mmf!" Niall flashed him a thumbs up before quickly throwing his cupped hands under his mouth so he wouldn't miss crumbs.

harry laughed, tucking niall's collar down. "you're so fucking cute."

niall smiled and blushed.

"hey, uh ni. I wanna try an outfit on you. I think the company will like it."

"okay sure! I mean if they'll like it I'll do it because let me tell you how goddamn good this gig has paid-"

"just c'mere" Harry giggled pulling the prince into a dressing room.

niall wiped his mouth with the back of the trench. he panicked, wiping the sleeve on the couch until the grease came out so he wasn't charged for the coat.

he couldn't afford gucci.

"this." harry pulled out a small white dress. it went to about Niall's mid thigh. it had bell sleeves and a loose waistline. niall picked it up.

"I don't wear dresses, but this is very pretty."

"can I please take pictures of you in it? I bet you'll be gorgeous."

"no, harry." Niall didn't want to compromise his masculinity. not for some picture.

"at least try it on for me."

"fine." niall huffed, throwing the trench off his broad shoulders. "well aren't you going to leave?" niall jokingly asked when harry was still standing watching him change.

"I think I'm good." he smirked, taking a seat.

niall rolled his eyes and turned around. he didn't want harry to see his dick yet. niall bent over and harry wolf whistled at niall's slight cake. niall whipped his shoe at the dumbass.

he moved the dress over his legs and it sat perfectly on the blonde. niall stepped forward, and pulled on a pair of sparkling heels from the floor. he also slipped one of the shiny silver tiaras laying on the dresser. he adjusted it into his quiff and decided he looked beautiful.

"harry how do I look?" niall asked, spinning in his innocent dress.

"God you're perfect

"God you're perfect." harry said, snapping a few shots of the cutie.

niall said no pictures, but he was okay with now seeing as he looked so good.

harry told niall to step out of the room.

"harry they're gonna laugh at me in this! it's embarrassing."

"prince baby, please relax. I have a surprise for you."

niall loved when harry called him that.

he cautiously stepped out to see Bella, Gigi, and anwar all in different outfits. gigi and Bella had on expensive suits and short wigs, and anwar also had on a cute little dress.

"this edition of Harper's bazaar is redefining gender roles." harry said softly, his breath fanning on niall's ear. "and I think you'll really like it. you're so beautiful and I'm so excited to be able to photograph you as a job."

"but I'm so unnatural in front of a camera."

"I can't help but think that the most unnatural things are the most beautiful."

"thank you harry. this has truly been a wonderful experience."

"anytime." he began to walk away.

"wait- harry. one more thing."

"yeah?" he strode back.

"this is for you." niall placed his palm on harry's cheek and kissed the other one, then softly placed his lips on harry's. harry complied to the sensual kiss, feeling every inch of niall's supple lips and his warm hand. niall pulled away, his head laying near harry's neck.

"please know you're beautiful to me, harry. I don't know what we are, but I know that unnatural relationships can be weird and strange, but I wanna be something. please." niall kissed him again, and walked away.

like niall said, he had harry wrapped around his little finger.