twenty seven. taped.

me: I should write a cute chapter!
me: writes seven smut scenes
me: ok but they were cute tho.

niall awoke on deck furniture, ass crack naked. he groaned and touched his forehead, his hangover pounding into his skull. he wiped his eyes and pushed his hair back, feeling the crispy gel in his hair since last night.

he needed a shower.

he sat up and saw Roman laying across his feet. he kicked him off, but carefully enough not to wake him up.

he stretched and his bones cracked. he struggled to remember last nights activities until he tasted the acrid scent of pussy on his tongue and his ass burned from being fucked by two men.

Niall winced as he started walking to find his clothes. he saw Gigi and Bella laying under a canopy and anwar laying on a deck chair. where the hell was Harry?

it was a chilly morning and dew littered the pool deck. Niall wrapped a towel around his waist quickly, looking for Harry outside.

he spotted him laying on a giant (and when he said giant he meant giant) sun shaped pool float. surprisingly his entire body was on it and not an inch of him touched the water. That's how big Cara's pool was.

niall padded over to harry, hearing the trickle of a waterfall as he did.

he inched over the edge of the pool and leaned over, pulling the float to the side.

"Harry," Niall whispered, trying not to wake the other sleeping models on the deck.

"baby, it's time to wake up, princess." niall muttered, combing through his tangled curls.

Harry gave a tiny yawn and opened his eyes.

"I'll never get tired of waking up to see your pretty face." Harry mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"aw. I love you."

"I love you." Harry said back, kissing niall's knuckles.

Niall blushed and helped pull his lumbering boyfriend out of the pool, not without noticing his huge boner.

"morning wood." Harry blushed, covering his hands over it.

Niall grabbed his hand and pulled Harry inside Cara's house to find her.

she sat at the kitchen counter eating a muffin and scrolling through her email.

"oh. hi guys."

"hi cara," Harry said, his thick morning voice laced with sleep.

"do you think you have any clothes that will fit us?" Harry asked, covering his dick more.

"I can check." she giggled, walking upstairs. Harry and Niall trailed behind her. she walked up a huge spiral staircase, her bathrobe lightly trailing behind her. Harry got a glimpse up and saw her rosy thong and giggled, elbowing Niall and pointing at it. the two boys lightly cackled.

cara entered a door on the left that lead into a giant guest bedroom.

Niall wishes he'd found that last night.

cara pulled open a dresser and rummaged through what looked like tons of atheleisure wear.

"these might." she added, pulling out two athletic shorts and one sweatshirt.

"this is all I have." she said sheepishly. Harry and Niall thanked her and pulled the shorts up their legs. Harry got the sweatshirt and Niall went shirtless. he wasn't cold. never was. cara stood to the side, tapping on her phone and biting her thumbnail.

"can I ask why you're naked?" she looked up from her game.

"um, we'd better not say." Niall said, scratching his arm as Harry pull the hood over his head.

"no, it's alright I already know."

"what?" the two asked, looking at the model with astoundment.

"you haven't seen it?" cara said, her bushy eyebrows raised quizzically.

"whaddya mean?" Harry asked, fear in his tone.

cara pulled her phone out of her back pocket and opened up a website. it showed a video (clearly taken on an iPhone) of the five of them having sex. there was no way it could mistakenly be them. it was them. everyone could tell.

"how did this get out?!" Harry roared, his face red with anger, him clutching my hand infinitely tighter.

"Harry calm down. Gigi posted it on Instagram accidentally. her lawyers got it taken down. this isn't bad, you know? what better way to gain publicity and recognition than through this?" cara said, excitement evident in her tone.

"how the fuck is this not bad?" harry yelled, his face becoming even more red if that was even possible.

"everyone has seen me,my boyfriend, and his brother fucking three elite celebrities. we could get sued for this!"

Niall stayed silent, clutching his boyfriends hand like it was a lifeline.

"because it gave you more publicity! everyone wants to know who Niall, Harry, and Roman are. you guys are becoming famous. just look at Kim k! seriously, you guys are the top trending search on Twitter."

niall kinda liked Kim k. he wasn't complaining about the sex tape either because all you could see was his blonde head and him getting two dicks at once. made him seem like a pornstar and Niall always considered being one of those is lawyering didn't work out.

Harry was furious though because his entire ass and back muscles were on display. Niall made a mental note to watch this later because Harry looked sexy; but for now he tried to comfort his boyfriend.

cara calmed him down telling him he looked hot and if she was straight she'd dick him down in the ass with a strap on. that made Harry realize that he looked hot and no one was mad at him. if anything, he realized, people would be calling him a fag or whatever, and Gigi and Bella would be called sluts which was quite unfortunate because we should never call woman sluts for indulging in activities they like.

Harry calmed down eventually, and him and Niall just stayed at Cara's house, telling the others as they woke up what happened. everyone else was kind of distraught but you really couldn't see anyone's private parts except for Bella's tits and Gigi's left breast because niall's hand was on the other one.

although Everyone was upset, it kind of made that friend group stronger. people would probably want to interview that group, meet them, get to know them.

Niall really was on his way to fame. he's only got one life so he best do anything he can with it. he was really starting to live, and he was living it with some of the best people he'd ever met.

so maybe it wasn't that bad after all.