eight. bodies.

idk if u noticed or not but I start every chapter off with 'niall' just a fun little Easter egg for u guys.

niall was underneath harry. harry's lips were on niall's neck, nipping, biting, sucking. niall could barely constrain himself underneath the beautiful boys body.

"harry-" harry cut niall off by sensually kissing him. it was slow and soft, harry's lips tasting niall's, the two of them entwined in an intimate way.

harry flipped their positions so niall was sitting on top of harry. harry put his large hands over niall's shapely ass and kneaded. he would move his palms up, rubbing; and then swipe them down to the curve of his butt.

niall squirmed in pleasure, breathing shallowly. harry continued to assault niall's ass. niall pulled harry back by his hair and kissed and licked a stripe up harry's exposed throat and Harry let out a whine.

harry couldn't take it anymore and placed niall's hand on his jeans. niall's eyes snapped open and stared down at harry's semi-hard.

"you can, touch it. if you wanna." harry whispered and niall immediately got on his knees which is more more than harry was expecting to happen.

"you don't have to if you're uncomfortable-"

"but I want to" niall whispered and slowly undid the top button on Harry's jeans. harry shifted to the edge of the couch where the small prince sat on his knees, eagerly awaiting his prize for being so good to his King.

niall zipped down harry's pants, and lifted harry's bum so niall could slide harry's jeans off his toned legs. niall kissed the inside of harry's thigh and harry immediately shifted.

niall kissed his hard on over his calvins. harry let out a growl and niall licked his shaft over his boxers and harry almost came at the sight of the seemingly innocent blonde having his cock shoved down his throat.

niall slowly pulled off the briefs and harry's whole length slapped onto his toned stomach. harry whipped his shirt off and niall gazed at harry's magnificent body, as he'd never seen it shirtless. harry was so muscular and his whole body was a wonderland. niall smiled and started to pay attention to harry's raging erection.

niall gulped, but didn't let harry know he'd never been with anyone that big.

niall kitten licked the tip of harry's penis and stared up at him through his lashes. harry threw his head back and groaned. niall popped the whole tip in his mouth and slowly slid down on his veiny length.

harry clutched niall's quiffed locks and niall felt his head forced down entirely on harry's cock. his nose touched harry's pubic bone and niall had to remember to breathe. he opened up the back of his throat wider and then he started bobbing. harry had never seen anyone entirely take his dick into their mouth and do it successfully without choking. he knew then and there niall was a keeper.

niall continued like that, but popped off and lapped up harry's leakage from his long shaft. he continued to jerk him off as he payed some much needed attention to harry's red tip. harry stayed in that euphoric state for as long as niall continued giving him an amazing blowjob. niall worked harder and faster.

harry moaned and shook a bit. niall took him back into his mouth and worked quickly, bringing harry to his high.

harry came and euphoria washed over him. niall swallowed the last bit of harry's semi salty come. harry recovered from his high and moved his boxers up his waist and kicked his pants to the side. he laid against the couch, his hair falling around his head like an angel. niall got up from his knees and sat on the other end of the couch.

"I've never seen anyone take my entire cock into their mouth." harry mused, lightly playing with a curl. niall giggled a little and sunk lower into his seat.

"first time for everything."

"oh yeah I forgot why I came ." harry smiled and reached over and handed niall a balled up shirt. niall looked at him quizzically.

"I thought you might want your shirt back."

God they were just the cutest couple.