five. surprise.

niall heard someone knocking on his apartment door. it was 11 pm.

"niall!" a muffled voice said outside the door.

"I'm coming" the door swung open to reveal a cozy looking harry. he was bundled up in a sweater, low slung sweatpants, nikes. and a bun. it was rather cuddly and made niall's heart feel a bit giddy.

"you can come in, harry."

"thank you. where should I put my shoes?"

"don't care." harry kicked his shoes off onto the mat by the door. he entered the apartment a little and looked about. he motioned to niall, asking if he could look around. harry loved niall's apartment. the aesthetic was very architectural and also very homely.

"how long have you been in Boston?" harry asked, looking around at niall's decor.

"I think like 3 years. I've lost track. you?"

"only four months." harry turned to niall. Niall nodded. they stayed silent for about ten minutes while harry looked around the place. harry suddenly whipped around after looking through niall's kitchen.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here." harry said, excited to tell niall the special news.

"a little. I'm not complaining though." harry's heart fluttered when niall said that.

"well you have a photoshoot with the fucking hadid sisters in 2 weeks! I booked it! niall you're gonna be a famous model!"

"oh my god. OH MY GOD!" niall jumped up and down and harry did too. they held hands and bounced and hugged. they noticed they were hugging but both chose to ignore it. niall was gonna be famous! sure he never asked to be a model, much less dreamed of it but it was incredible. this lovely curly haired man got him a job working with celebrities and all niall had to do was break his camera.

"thank you harry that is so amazing!" niall gushed and hugged harry again.

"you're welcome, love. like I said, you can't just ignore talent."

"god I wanna kiss you right now." niall said. harry was shocked. but swiftly responded.

"then do it."

"I can't. I'm a wimp."

"good thing I'm not." Harry pushed his entire body towards nialls. niall slammed into the wall behind him, and harry's hands went straight into niall's dyed locks. their lips collided and niall swear he saw the secrets of the universe in that tiny collision. they both had soft, supple lips that when combined made the most beautiful of smacking sounds as graphic as that is.

harry's hands slid across niall's burning sides. Niall pulled his left leg over harry and moved harry's enormous hand to niall's pert ass. harry gripped it and niall shamelessly let out a moan. they continued like that for several minutes, and when they pulled away a string of saliva was between their lips, letting them know how good of a makeout that was.

niall spoke first. "Jesus Christ. I'm so glad one of us had the balls."

"yeah but sooner or later mine will be in your mouth." harry winked and niall laughed at the vulgarity.

"I didn't know you wanted to do that with me." Niall said sheepishly, referring to the kiss.

"you and I both know we had sexual tension. I'm just glad I got 1/4 of it out of the way." harry said. niall blushed.

even though their kiss was sloppy, their relationship unnatural, and niall's hair was fake, they were still so right for each other in odd ways.