thirty. dinner.

can you guys please share this book? if it doesn't get to 400 reads by next Tuesday I'm going to delete it. also if it doesn't get to 10 comments I'm going to delete it. it takes four seconds to comment, vote, or just tell a friend about it. please and thank you. like, I don't make votes, deadlines, or force you to comment so please do me a solid

on another note Niall Horan is taking some fine ass selfies this week and I feel emotionally not well.

"hi Niall." Harry drawled, his deep British accent washing over the blondes ears. Niall smiled and Harry slid into the booth.

Harry and Niall went out for dinner tonight at a fancy downtown Boston restaurant to celebrate Harry's award that he won at the show. Niall booked them at this restaurant because he knew Harry loved quality, real, seafood. Niall didn't care too much for it but they had very high quality steaks so he was excited. it was called Jamie's, and they were located near boylston street.

Niall clicked his phone off, and looked over at Harry. he looked ravishing, he was dressed in black (tight) dress pants, dark brown boots, and a flowy sheet top, decorated with accents of gold and the underneath black. his chocolate curls were cascading over his shoulders and his smile tonight was even broader if possible.

"what were you playing?" Harry asked, his slow, methodical voice pouring into niall's ears. fuck his boyfriend was so sexy.

"i was playing contest of champions."

"what's that?"

"contest of champions is a marvel game. you know like, Spider-Man, black panther, colossus, gamora..."

"oh yes I know what you're talking about. I had no idea you liked marvel?"

"I love it. have I ever shown you my box?"

"no, I don't think so."

"well my box is one of my most prized possessions. inside it I have first edition comics, figures, signed autographs, movies, the works. I love everything about marvel." Niall finished, looking down at his hands in his lap.

"I like it too." niall's head snapped up at Harry's words.

"y-you do? I thought you'd think I was stupid for being into that stuff."

"why would I?"

"because everyone else does."

"am I like everyone else though? I mean look at me? I'm 6"4, have long ass hair, wear see through shirts, and I'm gay. so, Niall, why in the world would that be stupid?" Niall laughed and shrugged.

he reached his hand across the table and grabbed Harry's in his. he rubbed his thumb in circles on Harry's hand, tracing over his rings and cross tattoo.

"you're religious?" Niall asked, curious.

"well somewhat. I believe in God and higher powers but I by no means practice. are you?"

"no, I'm not. I'm agnostic."

"what's agnostic mean?"

"agnostic is like, I believe in a higher power, but I don't know what. until I see cold hard proven facts in front of me, then I won't consign to any religion, Scientology, or things like that. it's like believing without seeing. does that make sense?" Niall asked, looking into Harry's bright eyes.

"yeah I get that. that's pretty cool actually."

"I like to think so." Niall said, a blush forming on his cheeks a bit. he starting biting on his lower lip, eyeing his boyfriend up and down. Harry noticed and flashed him a cheeky grin.

"I love you." Niall whispered, breathlessly.

"I love you." Harry said, emphasizing the you. the two smiled like a bunch of dumb teenagers.

"hi I'm Brayden and I'll be your server this evening! what can I get for ya?" the waiter said, and Niall and Harry jumped a bit, too lost in each other to see Brayden.

"oh hi, uh Brayden. I'll get the um- the grilled salmon with mango chutney and I'll have the risotto for a side, please." Harry finished, handing him the large menu. Brayden smiled and scribbled quickly.

"and for you?" he asked, looking at Niall.

"yeah I'll the New York tip with asparagus for the side, and can I get some Italian dressing with that?"

"of course! I'll be right out with your order." Brayden smiled and bounded off.

"he was cute." Harry mused and Niall agreed.

Niall and Harry were walking along the sidewalk, looking for a good place to get desert. Niall pointed out Cindy's and Harry agreed, but Niall did warn him it was about a 50 block walk to her shop.

the two were clad in light jackets, and holding hands. Harry's boots clicked over the slightly dewy pavement and niall's shoes clicked occasionally. it was a fairly silent walk but they were enjoying each other's presence.

"we're here." Niall said, turning the corner and dragging Harry into the shop. there was about 30 people inside, and 4 people behind the counter. Niall brought Harry over to the case and showed him all his favorites, and Harry ultimately chose the vegan pistachio bar because he's a health nut and it makes Niall want to scream but he accepts him anyways.

Niall, on the other hand, got a vanilla bean cupcake and two slices of cookie dough cheesecake.

Niall paid, much to Harry's disappointment, and brought the two over to a two person table. they chowed down and Niall finished his in a matter of seconds.

"do you even taste food?"

"no not really." Niall said sarcastically and Harry grinned. Niall smiled at his boyfriend, wondering how he got so lucky.