Akward

Chanyeols pov
Once Baekhyun and Kai left I thought I could have some fun with my girlfriend.
"So do you always cook a lot? " Emerald asked.
"No I actually mostly only cook for Baekhyun. Sometimes exo but I got a baby to cook for now." I smiled looking at her.
"I cook too I make some slamming breakfast." She knoded.
"I'll have to try it sometime. " I said as I leaned in for a kiss. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me I dropped everything and placed my hands on her hips. She slightly bit my lip then separated and kissed down my neck.
"Ooh hehe that tickles ah your distracting me. Let me finish this. " I kissed her lips and backed up. She jumped down from the counter and walked away with a smile.
"I'm so happy I found you again. Thank you lord. I'm complete now. " I spoke. I let the noodles boil and then I started to cook the meat. With in 15-20 minutes the food was done. I noticed Emerald panning across the room. I packaged the food and decided to take it to the pool boys.
"Baby help me take some food to Baekhyun, Suho, and Kai. " I begged.
"Okay. " she grabbed a container.
"That's Kais." I explained.
"No problem." She said as we walked out the room. As we walked down the hall I watched her looking around the building.
"So how does it feel to be "famous"?"
I asked.
"Pretty decent. I'm just so happy to see you again. Like looking at you knowing your mine. That in the end I, we finally found each other. I always knew I didn't want anyone else. I love you Chanyeol. " She said. My heart skipped a beat.
"I love you too. " I replied.
When we made it to the pool,
"Some nice weather isn't it? " Emerald asked.
"We'll of course!" Suho smiled.
"Emerald! " Kai yelled.
"FOOD! " Baekhyun yelled.
"Get out and come eat. Nini I have yours. Bacon and Suho Chan has yours. I need to come up with a nickname for Suho. " Emerald stated.
"You don't have one? " Kai asked grabbing the food.
"I do it's inappropriate, it's what I made up when I was a fan. I'm family now so I have to change it. " she laughed.
"What was it?! " Suho laughed.
"Daddy? " she said.
I busted out laughing.
"Babe. " she whined.
"Sorry. I hope you enjoy the food we are going back to the room." I explained.
"We will be here for like another hour. " they explained.
"No problem. Come on babe. " I said and she ran be side me. We got back into the room and I locked the door. Emerald ran to the bathroom as I ran to the kitchen to put away our food.
Once I got out she tried to pass me but I stuck my arm out to stop here
"Where you going? " I asked.
"No where." She said looking at me.
"Really now? " I stuck my other hand on the wall to block her in. I took her hair and put it behind her ear.
"Do you know how pretty you are?" I asked looking her up and down.
"No. " she said. I kissed her lips then whispered in her ear,
"Let me show you. " I trailed down kissing her neck to her collarbone. She grabbed my hips and squeezed a slight bit.
"Chan.. " she whispered.
"Shh. " I covered her lips with a finger. I grabbed her by her shirt and walked backwards to in front of the bed. I grabbed the corners of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I unbuttoned her pants and slid them down as she kicked them off. She grabbed the corners of my shirt and took it off.
She grabbed my cheeks and smashed our lips together. I leaned back and worked my way to the top of the bed as she crawled after me. She stratled my lap and kissed me. I placed my hands on her chest as I could feel her work the buckle to my pants. She felt down my chest as she separated the kiss. She moved down and threw my pants off.
"Come her baby. " I motioned, she stratled my lap again. I placed the blanket over us. She leaned down and kissed me working her way down my neck to my collarbone. She bit my neck and I shivered.
"Ugh Emi.. " I moaned
She slid her hands down my chest messing with the linning of my boxers. I placed my hands on her back and disconnected her bra strap. She took it off and threw it.
"Oh is that your friend. Does he want to say hello? " she winked.
"Just a bit. " she leaned down and kissed me. I left my hands on her hips feeling up and down her body. She bit my neck again, I moaned then heard a bang! Laughter came as feet were coming our way.
"Babe! " I whispered in shock. She got off me and later next to me under the blanket.
"Cross your legs. " she whispered. I was feeling so good, heated. I forgot about Baekhyun, Suho, and Kai.
"Hey Chanyeol we... " Baekhyun trailed off as he walked in noticing the clothes thrown all over the floor. Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun had smiled as I covered my face in embarrasment.
"Let's go put our dishes in the sink then we will be back." Baekhyun said. I uncovered my face and watched them walk in.
"Babe come on. " I rushed putting the covers around her and helping her up. She ran into the bathroom, I grabbed our clothes and ran in. Shutting the door.
"Hehe. " for a slight second we just looked at each other and laughed.
"Damn it. Hehe I was in the zone." She laughed as she started grabbing her clothes getting dressed.
"So was I. " I sighed.
"I know he was saying hello already. " she smiled.
"Not my fault your sexy. " I stated.
"Who knows where I get it. " she winked. We finally had our clothes on. I pulled her close and kissed her softly.
"Dang oh my God. Kai, Suho, and Baekhyun saw. This is going to be so awkward. " I didn't want to leave the room.
"We'll to bad we did it. We'll we tried and we got caught. Now we know for next time." She shrugged it off.
"We live and we learn? " I asked.
"Of course. " she kissed my lips then opened the bathroom door. She threw the blanket on the bed and sat in the corner. I walked to the kitchen and looked down in shame but then looked up with a embarrassing smile.
"Nice job lover boy." Baekhyun patted my shoulder.
"How far did you get? " Kai asked.
"Hey shh. Not that far still had my boxers and her underwear on. " I whispered.
"Oh you suck! " Suho said.
"You all walked in!" I defended my self.
"It's all good. Next time tell me." Baekhyun said
"It just happened I didn't plan it." I whined.
"Oppa! " Emerald yelled.
"Yes baby!? " I ran to her.
"Are you talking to them about what happened! I hope your not telling details. " she looked upset.
"No no I'm sorry babe. No they were saying next time I should tell them so they don't come in and what not. " she just sat there and crossed her arms.
"Agi I'm sorry. I didn't saying anything though, maybe just one thing. I said we still had our underwear on. Don't be mad I'm sorry please. " I kissed her lips and she kissed back.
"Okay then." She sat and looked at her phone.

Emeralds pov
"Alright Kai and I are going back to take a shower and stuff. We might see you later or so. " Suho smiled as he waved goodbye to Chanyeol and I. I covered my face in embarrassment.
"Alright bye. " Chanyeol and Baekhyun said.
"I'm going to take a shower. " Baekhyun said.
"Alright. " Chanyeol replied.
Baekhyun winked as he walked away.
"Bacon. " I patted the blanket whining.
"I'm sorry. " he laughed
Chanyeol then layed next to me.
"Are you okay babe? I'm really sorry. " he stated.
"Yeah I'm just a bit embarrassed. I don't want to feel awkward around them now knowing they kind of seen." I admit.
"We can work together. " he said as he kissed my cheek.
I sat there on my phone in a ball facing the wall. Minutes later Baekhyun walks out the shower, clothes on, hair dripping water.
"I'm going to take a shower. " Chanyeol stated. I didn't say anything. He went into the bathroom and I stayed laying down. About a minute passed and
"Emerald? " Baekhyun said worried.
"Baekhyunie? " I replied. I felt the bed sink in just a little and I rolled over.
He was sitting there,
"Can we talk? " he asked.
"Sure. " I sat up.
"I understand what I walked into. I just kind of want to say sorry. I didn't mean to ruin it I guess. " we both started laughing.
"It's okay Baekhyun. " I knoded.
"My lips are sealed. "He said.
"Thank you. " I looked down.
"I don't want you to feel awkward toward me. You two love each other I get it." He stated but I didn't say anything.
"I love you Emerald. " he looked at me. I jumped up and hugged him.
"I love you too Bacon. " I stated. He squizzed me just a little tighter. Then I sat down.
"Let me get off this love bed. Yuck. " he said and I slapped his shoulder.
"Ouch ah ah. " he whined. I just laughed,
"Baekhyun can you show me how to play games? " I pointed at his game system.
"You want to learn? " he asked.
"Yes. " I smiled.
"Come here." He patted the end of his bed. I crawled over and he gave me a remote.
"Let's start with something simple. " he said. Chanyeol then walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He was shirtless and his hair was dripping with water. His torso still with drops of water. I looked him up and down then bit my lip. He smiled and put on his shirt after wiping the water off.
"Video games? " Chanyeol asked
"Y-yeah. He's going to teach me. " I stuttered.
"I'll help. " he sat behind me and I sat inbetween his legs. Baekhyun looked at me and smiled.
"What? " I asked.
"Nothing. " he smiled.
"You ready? " he asked.
"Teach me." I demanded.
"Here we go. " Baekhyun said.
A good twenty minutes passed with him explaining to me the game.
"Okay I'll try my best. " I demanded.
"You'll do good. Fighting. " he said
"Fighting. " I smiled. The game started and I was in on it.
"Hey how did you manage? Your really good!?" Baekhyun was yelling.
"Chanyeol I'm doing it!! " I was so happy.
Thirty minutes passed and I kept killing Bacon.
"Hey have you eaten today? " Baekhyun asked. I paused,
"Ugh no. "
"Hahaha. " Baekhyun evily laughed as I forgot about the game.
"Wait I should probably eat then take a shower." I explained as I paused the game and gave Chanyeol a kiss.
"Take over. " I stated.
"You got it." He smiled. I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.
"Shower time! " I screamed.
I could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughing. I got in the shower and let the water drip on me. I cleaned my self with the soap the sat down I leaned back and closed my eyes.....
30 minutes pass
Baekhyun pov
"Chanyeol is she okay? " I asked
"Yeah she is. " he said.
"No I mean she's been in the shower for forty minutes. You don't think she feel asleep? " I asked.
"Oh true. " Chanyeol jumped up and walked into the bathroom.
"Babe. " he closed the door. About fifteen minutes later he walked out with her in his arms.
"She fell asleep. " Chanyeol said.
"I knew it." I said.
"I'm going to lay down Baekhyun. We will hang more tomorrow alright? " Chanyeol asked.
"Deal bro. Night. " I said as I turned off the light and fell asleep as well.

Hearts full of ticketsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara