Hotel

Emeralds pov
I walked into the room and was blown away.
"Oh it looks comfy oh perfect two beds." I said.
"oh sorry um I have a roommate. It's Vernons bed you'll have to sleep with me tonight." Woozi said mentally my jaw dropped YES.
"Oh o ok." I said.
My heart was exploding inside I couldn't believe it! I was so happy.
"I mean I could sleep on the couch." He said
"NO I mean no I'll sleep with you I'm just surprised I'm happy tho." I smiled. I put my bag on the floor and he wrapped his hands around my stomach from my back. I smiled and covered my face.
"Your so beautiful~" he sang
Swaying back and forth we started to dance. I was laughing as we did so, then I tripped over something and fell and hit the bed. Woozi fell on top of me. "Oh I'm sorry! oh wow I'm sorry." He said.
He pulled me up and that's when Vernon walked in. I was shocked and A little shy.
"Oh ANNYEONG!! What are you doing here?" Vernon asked me.
"She's going to stay with us for a few days so we can get to know each other since she's my girlfriend now." Woozi explained as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Oh that's cool we get to know each other now."  Vernon said sitting on the bed.
"Yes it's nice to be around you all a real honor." I said sitting on Woozis bed "I'm going to take a shower there are two showers you can get in the other." Woozi said.
"okay I'll be back Vernon." I grabbed my clothes and ran.
We both finished at the same time I put my clothes away and sat on the bed. "Im going." Vernon said and he went to the bathroom.
"It's kind of late we should lay down..are you tired?" Woozi asked
"A little but I'll still lay down." We pulled the blanket over us and I cuddled into his chest. He stroked my hair and I closed my eyes.
"I can't believe I asked you out like its amazing but I'm so happy I did so." He said.
"I'm so happy you did too. Normally I don't sleep till twelve or one in the morning because you won't get out my head." I explained.
"Wow bad me you need to sleep." Woozi said.
"It's ok." I giggled.
The room door opened.
"Might be the other members." Woozi said I covered my face.
"Woozi hey man wait who is that?" Everyone asked.
"My girlfriend." He said slowly.
"Hi." I said peeking my eyes out.
"oh hi." They all waved.
"Snacks? Is that what it is?" Woozi asked.
"Yeah kind of and we wanted to say goodnight." Jeonghan explained "Here." Woozi got up and went to the kitchen he got out a box of gummys and gave all the members one pack. Joshua ran up to me.
"Be careful he sleeps shirtless." He walked away with a smile.
"Thanks for the info." I giggled
"Vernon heads up." Woozi said and tossed Vernon gummys. Soon Woozi was back under the sheets.
"Babe I brought you gummys too here." He said
"aw thanks." I looked up and kissed his cheek.
"Good night everyone." Jun said "Night." Everyone replied and left.
We finished our gummys then layed down.
"You going to take off your shirt? I heard you sleep shirtless." I told Woozi "How did you know?!?! Who told you?!" Woozi was surprised.
"No one." I laughed
"If you don't mind I mean I didn't do it for you." He said
"I don't mind." I smiled.
He slipped his shirt right off. We leaned back, put our heads on the pillow, closed our eyes and fell right to sleep.