Finally alone

Quickly without anyone knowing I grab my keys and my jacket. I slipped out the door because I didn't want anyone to ask where I was going. I didn't want them to know that I was going to see Emerald. It doesn't really have to be so much as a secret now since they already know but still I kind of wanted some alone time with my girlfriend for once. Sometimes we've had alone time but it just wasn't enough. Maybe I could take her out for a drive tonight or maybe we could just.. I don't know just hoping maybe we could get sometime just to our selves. I was kind of super desperate to get to her. So I broke the law I kind of was going like a hundred on a local road. Luckily I didn't get caught by any cops but sure enough I was at the studio quick. I pulled into the parking lot and acted like a normal person. I walk into the building and strolled around on my own. I didn't want anybody to know that I was there. As I peaked through little windows I finally found her, all the way in the back third door on the left. She was still sitting at the desk adding little touches here and there to the bars of music. She seemed to have the hang of it cuz she looked super confident. I admired the way that she looked so busy and intelligent at that desk. In a way I still just couldn't believe it she was my girl. I softly tapped on the window then on the door to let her know that somebody was there. As I opened up the door she turned around.
"Chanyeolie. " she said as I closed the door. She walked up to me and I hugged her.
"You got here.. " I quickly pulled her lips close to mine and placed my hand on her cheek. She slowly placed her hands on my hips. I backed up and looked her in the eyes as she pulled me close to kiss my lips again. She slid her hands into my hair and smiled slightly against my lips. I smiled back and replied with a slight huf as we rested on each others foreheads.
"You have no idea how much I truly love you. " she stated as she slid her hands down my chest.
"I think I do. " I stated as I kissed her lips once more. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the chair.
"Sit. " she demanded. I sat in the chair and she sat in my lap.
"Look at what I made. " she smiled as she hit play on her first song. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she leaned back. I smiled at the lyrics she wrote and at the instrumental she created. In a way for a newbie I didn't expect such great music. Once it ended she looked to me for reassurance.
"Was it good oppa? " she asked.
"Good? I say great I didn't expect that really. Let me hear the rest please. " I leaned forward and clicked play on the second one. It was a more gentle song.. One I began to tear up on. She was talking about leaving home and not being the best child. Memories that slowly faded over the years and family who just seemed to disappear.
She looked back at me and I looked away.
" Oppa gwaenchanhayo? " she asked placing her hand on my shoulder.
I didn't reply as I tried to stable my self the last thing I wanted was to cry infront of her.
"Oppa jebal mianhae oppa gwaenchanh-a? Chanyeol. " I seemed to just let go as she said my name. I placed my head in her shoulder and let my tears fall. She paused the song and wrapped her arms around me.
"Chanyeol I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'll delete it I'll let it go. " she stated.
"Aniyo don't. " I stuttered.
"Ahhh w-wae? " she asked
I looked up and she quickly wiped away my tears. A smile came across my face.
"Because some people can relate. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you nor think that your song was bad. I just felt a certain way. I questioned when I was a trainee weither if this was the path I wanted to take. My mom in a way didn't seem so happy but as things began to work out she was. Then as I left she wasn't she was emotional that her little Yoda wouldn't be home as often. I've always thought back and sometimes I regretting leaveing my mom. Then I figure I have some much more where I am but nothing amounts to having my mom with me. Then when I met you.... Everything was settled. Something about you brought me to an ease. Everything became okay and I could relax and understand life a bit more. You helped me in a way I still can't figure out. You also loved me more and in a way no one has ever. You in my eyes when we first met you weren't a fan. I don't know what you did or do but you help me in some way. " I explained.
"Chanyeol if only you know. I love you so much and I'd do anything for you. You mean more then a breathe if air to me. Sincerely I'd die for you. I've never loved someone so much in my life. I wouldn't trade anyone for you. I've cried my self to sleep at night over you sometimes. The thought of loosing you scares me. I have no one to run to no one to protect me. I may have the rest of exo yet no one to deeply love. I can't sleep at night without your send or embrace. I've had troubles sleeping at night lately. I've also been having some nightmares and I think that's why I haven't been at ease very well. Oppa I love you so much it's hard for me to even explain. " she explained as she made her way to the couch.
"Don't worry. From now on I'll help you sleep. " I smiled. I got up out of the chair and walked over to the couch. She watched my slight every move. I crawled onto the couch and she slid over. I layed flat as she layed on her side placing a leg over mine and her arm across my chest so we both fit. She gentle slid her head across my chest finding a comfortable spot.
"Chan Chan? " she said.
"Yes baby? " I replied.
"I love you. " she said as she kept eye contact with me.
"Hehe I love you too princess. " I smiled. I realized she softly bit her lip. She stayed looking at me as she crawled up a little. She pecked my lip then stayed centimeters from it. She was teasing me yet waiting for the perfect moment to come back in. I gave her a little knode and she kissed my lips. As she stayed there I grabbed her by her hips and placed her right on me and not on the couch. She placed her hands in my shirt and followed the lines.
"Eme. "
"Ssshhh. " she put her finger over my lips to shut me up and then kissed me again. In a way I thought that was really hot so from then I kind of followed her movement. She sat up in my lap and I sat up with feet on the floor. I leaned in for a kiss when she backed up.
"Mmh? "
"Nothing. " she smiled as she dimmed down the lights to make it a bit more romantic. She placed her arms around my neck and I put mine on her hips. I leaned in for the kiss and got what I wanted. Little by little I'd squeeze her hip softly and she'd smile. She grabbed the corners of my shirt and slowly lifted it.
"Can we? " she asked. I swallowed and looked down then back up in her eyes.
"In the studio room? " I asked.
She laughed.
"Yeah maybe that was a dumb question. " she said.
"SSH. " I cut her off and kissed her lips.
"What was that for? " she said.
"Because I felt like it and also. 5.4.3.2.1."
Knock knock.
Emerald jumped off my lap. I got up and answered the door.
"We are closing the building now. " he said.
"Okay. Come on Emerald let's go. " I demanded as I gave out my hand. She turned off the computers safely and quickly then grabbed my hand.
"Let's go home. " She smiled.
"Yeah let's go home. " I kissed her forehead.