Future

Ever since Park Chinbae was born life has never been so happy. I have been with Exo ever since we got out of the hospital and I finished the tour with them. It had gotten out as a rumor that I had a child with Chanyeol but it was never actually known. Security was enhanced and such that they couldn't even find out whether we did have a kid or not. We wanted to keep it as much as a secret as possible. Although soon enough as Chin turned one that's when Chanyeol and I actually showed that we had a kid. We posted a bit of photos online through the year of us all with Chin. Once Chin was able to walk Chanyeol had proposed to me. He wanted to make sure or son could walk down the isle with us. I couldn't ask for anything more. I can say this life was hell of hard. First I was just a fan then I started dating one and crap happened. Then I finally found Chanyeol again. I went through stress, anxiety, fun, cheating and other crap. The life of a celebrity and loving one is definitely not an easy task. I'm glad I went through it all though because now I'm the wife of Park Chanyeol and loving mother to Park Chinbae. I thank the lord for the strength and power he has given me to fight for this love and my family.