Come with me

Baekhyuns pov
"Hey Chanyeol-ah." I quickly replied.
"Baekhyun, what is it?" Chanyeol asked.
"Nothing it's just I woke up and you weren't there in the hotel. Are you okay?" I'm not really use to Chanyeol not being here in the morning. He left last night on a date with a girl. I thought he'd come home or back to the apartment, hotel room I mean.
"Yeah I'm okay I stayed over her house." He explained.
"Woooo what happened?" I giggled.
"Aniyo! Iyysh Baekhyun-ah what are you doing?" He asked after laughing.
"Nothing I'm watching tv, thought maybe we could go out later. You know we do have a few days off, I just want to hangout." I admit.
"You don't have Chen? No no I'm kidding." I was almost in shock but smiled.
"When?" Chanyeol asked 'Yes.' I said in my head.
"Ugh well later tonight but you want to play video games?" I asked.
"Bacon when?" He asked again.
"Now?" I replied.
"Mmh I have a question." He sounded curious bit worried.
"Anything?" I was always there for my friend.
"C-can." He stuttered.
"Chan spit it out." I demanded.
"Can I bring my girlfriend? Can she sleep over? Do you think I'd get in trouble?" He asked.
"Girlfriend? You asked her! Oh well I don't mind her coming to our room. With Suho I doubt he'll be mad. Management I don't know." I explained I was happy for Chanyeol. We went through some crap for a while and when he saw her again. He was.. speechless. We knew he wanted her, but I think he needed her.
"Thanks Baekhyun okay so you think you can help me hide her?" He asked.
"If it makes you happy. Yeah I'll try now when I ask you this when I get a girlfriend. You better not say no." I demanded.
"Yes yes okay your the best Baek!" Chanyeol said.
"What ever now come on get over here." I stated.
"Alright." He hung up.
"Ah Chanyeol." I sighed and leaned back in the bed.

Chanyeol pov
"Emerald." I smiled walking into the room.
"Yes?" She asked looking up at me as she put clothes away.
"Okay so I have a few days off from schedule right?" I asked.
"Yeah sure." She laughed.
"Sorry I didn't mean for that to sound like a question. Well I do. Baekhyun wants me to go back to the apartment to hang out with him." I explained.
"So go oppa I'll be okay." She quickly said.
"No no thats not it. Will you like to come back to the apartment and hang out with me and Baekhyun? You can sleep over too." I smiled.
"Chincha?!" She shot up.
"Yes!?" I asked.
"Yes yes.. let me tell Suga." She ran out the room.
"OPPA!" She screamed.

Emeralds pov
"Ya Suga oppa." I said.
"Ne?" He asked.
"Chanyeolie wants to know if I can go to his hotel and sleep over, his roommate will be there too." I asked with excitement.
"You want to go?" He asked looking at me.
"Ne Ne Ne Ne." I replied jumping up and down.
"Well no." He quickly answered.
"Uuu. Ah OPPA WAE?!?!" I grabbed his arm and shook it.
"Emerald I was kidding go." He laughed.
"AH saranghaeyo Suga." I kissed his cheek and ran.
"Chanyeol OPPA?!" I screamed up the stairs.
"What?" He asked as I came into the room.
"I need my bag." I pointed at the book bag on the floor.
Quickly I pulled out a few underwear, a extra bra, socks, pajamas and two outfits. I changed the clothes i was wearing now. I changed into leggings and a tank top. I put sneakers on my feet and looked up at Chanyeol.
"I'm done." I smiled.
"Lets go then." He pointed.
"OH WAIT?!" I yelled scaring Chanyeol by accident.
"Hehe Mianhae." I laughed as I grabbed his jacket I sleep with off the bed. I ran down stairs to BTS.
"Bye oppas." I waved and opened my arms. They all came up and gave a group hug.
"Ill see you tomorrow." I waved.
"Bye jem." Kookie said.
"Aww bye cookie." And I walked away with Chanyeol.
To his car I ran and he as well. He quickly unlocked his car and we jumped in. He reversed and off we went to the hotel.
"Thats cool that no one is really on the road." Chanyeol explained.
"Yeah then we don't have to be bothered." I replied.
Soon enough we made it and Chanyeol parked in the lower garage. Once we parked we took the elevator to his room floor. Secretly the elevator passed through the lobby. When we got to the floor,
"Keep your head low." Chanyeol said grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him. I didn't ask why and I just followed what he said. I kept my head low until we got to a room door.
Chanyeol knocked a beat and the door flew open. I ran in then Chanyeol after me. I stood still and looked around. The door closed,
"Wow." I said looking at the beautiful room.
"Chanyeol!" A boy screamed.
"Ah." I jumped a slight bit.
"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol replied.
I stared at Baekhyun as he removed his face mask. I smiled at the thought of just being in the same room as Byun Baekhyun.
"Ready? The Xbox is set." Baekhyun said walking my way. We had eye contact and i froze.
"M-mianhae? Sorry i-ill g-get o-out of y-your way." I moved back with my bag as I stuttered.
"Aniyo give me your bag." Baekhyun walked right up to me amd took my bag placing it in a nearby closet.
"If you need it, it will be right there. Hi I'm.." I accidently cut him off.
"B-byun Baekhyun. Yes we. We've met before. I'm sorry I'm so awkward I'm just a fan still getting use to being around such big celebrity's." I crossed my arms as I just continued to be shy.
"Baby it's okay. You don't have to be so shy with Bacon." Chanyeol said as he hugged me then kissed my cheek.
"Oh please I'm not a celebrity I'm your friend. Alright, it's nice to see you again Emerald." Baekhyun ruffled my hair as he passed me to sit on one of the beds.
"Thats my bed if you want to get comfy." Chanyeol pointed at the bed next to Bacon.
"Anyone thirsty?" Chanyeol asked.
"I'm okay." I smiled as I made my way to his bed that was pinned in the corner. I took my shoes off then.I crawled up to the top and sat in the corner next to the wall.
"Get me a soda would you Chan?" Baek asked. Chanyeol came walking back and he had opened the soda for Baekhyun. He then sat at the edge of his bed and looked back at me. He patted the "seat" next to him. I shook my head no and signaled to play with Baekhyun. He shook his head no and patted the bed again.
"I'm probably just going to try and take a nap." I explained.
"Ah okay." He knoded. I went and grabbed the sheets then slipped my feet under them and later my head on the pillow. I felt the bed sink around me and soft lips on my skin.
"Relax babe. Just call me if you need anything." Chanyeol whispered.
"Okay." I curled up and closed my eyes.
"Baekhyun ready to get this butt whippen?" Chanyeol enthusiasticly asked.
"I think your going to get the butt whippen." Baekhyun laughed.
"Lets see." And they settled down beginning to play the game.
I closed my eyes and drifted to a silent sleep.

Chanyeol pov
30 minutes pass.
Baekhyun and I are about on our third round now. When,
"I'm getting a bit hungry. Oh it's lunch time." Baekhyun said.
"Do we have anything in the fridge we can cook?" I asked.
"I don't know pause it so we can check." Baekhyun said as he got up.
"Hey Emerald you like food?" Baekhyun asked and she didn't answer.
"Emerald?" Baekhyun called again.
I walked over,
"Baekhyun she's asleep." I explained.
"Wow she doesn't snore?!" Baekhyun was shocked.
"No?" I replied.
"Weird." He said.
"Your weird." I laughed as we walked into the kitchen.
"Lets see. What is it we have here?" Baekhyun asked talking to him self as he opened the door.
"Anything?" I asked.
"A few. Yeah we have chicken, look these little sausages you like, ugh Turkey meat." He then started going through the cabinets.
"Spaghetti,RICE, there is no peppers or literally any spices. Hyungs forgot to buy seasonings how do they manage?!" Baekhyun exaggerates. "Maybe I could make some spaghetti." I insisted.
"With no seasoning?" Baekhyun questioned.
"True darn it. Call.. where's my phone? Here." I dialed Suhos number.

Suhos pov.
"Kai you want to go in the pool? Im bored!" I whined.
"oh yeah that sounds nice." Kai replied.
"Get dressed then." I demanded. Just as i finished getting my trunks on. Ring ring.
"Who is it?" Kai asked.
"Chanyeol. Ne?" I asked as I put him on speaker.
"Hyung!!" He yelled.
"Ne?! What?!" I yelled back.
"Do you have seasoning? Manager Hyung got me and Baek a bit of food but no seasoning and I want to cook it." He explained.
"Iyysh Kai do we have seasoning?" I asked as he walked that way.
"Yeah." He answered.
"Can you take it to Chanyeol?" I asked politely.
"Sure." Kai replied with them in his hand.
"He's coming." I explained.
"Thanks Suho!" Chanyeol said.
"No problem." I answered then hung up.

Baekhyuns pov
I ran back to the main room then threw my self onto my bed. I was simply just waiting for Kais knock. Chanyeol came behind me and slapped my thigh.
"Ah ah ah." I whined in pain.
"Hehe your a wus." Chanyeol pointed and laughed.
"You slapped me that's not being a wus that hurts. Being scared of Kyungsoo is being a wus, you giant." I pointed. Then the knock of glory. You think this is a joke I'm actually really hungry. I ran to the door and opened it. Kai walked in,
"Where can I put these?" He asked.
"Let me get them." Chanyeol said. Kai handed over the seasonings.
"So what are we cooking?" Kai asked walking into the kitchen.
"Hoping to make some spaghetti's." Chanyeol admit.
"Sounds good." Kai said making his way to the main room again. When he stopped,
"Yo who is that?" He asked.
"Who?" Chanyeol questioned.
"The girl in your bed?" He whispered.
"Is she awake?!" Chanyeol asked.
"No she's still asleep." I replied.
"Who is that?" Kai whispered.
"Thats my girlfriend, that's Emerald." Chanyeol smiled.
"Chincha?" Kai twisted his head.
"Yeah. Maybe I should wake her up because she's been asleep for a good hour nearly now." Chanyeol said putting down the seasonings.
"Hey the food." I pointed to the kitchen.
"Baek my girl." Chanyeol pointed back. Kai watched ever step of the way.
"Babe. Hey wake up nap time is over princess." Chanyeol said as he grabbed her arms and sat her up. Just like a bunny she wiped her nose and rubbed her eyes.
"How, " sneeze!
"Wow bless you." Chanyeol sat on the bed in front of her.
"How long was I asleep?" She asked.
"Just about a hour. Someone's here." He explained as he pointed to Kai.
"Nini Annyeonghaseyo Kai." She slightly bowed.
"Hi." Kai smiled bowing in response.
"I like her already." He smiled scratching the back of his neck.
"Hey Suho and I are going in the pool. You guys want to come?" Kai asked.
"Oh yeah I want to." I replied.
"No let me cook for these two." Chanyeol said.
"Emerald?" Kai asked.
"No thank you. Ill just say with Chanyeol." She knoded.
"Alright well your welcome when you wish." He said.
"Thank you." She smiled.
"Hurry up Baekhyun get dressed." Kai demanded.
"Ill be out in a sec." I said as i ran to the bathroom.

Chanyeols pov
"Come to the kitchen." I told Emerald as I grabbed her hand. We walked into the kitchen and I sat her up on the counter she was now taller then me.
"Watch your oppa cook." I said.
"Alright Chanyeol I'm out with Kai see yall later." Baekhyun said.
"Wait Baekhyun Kai come here." Emerald said.
"N-ne?" They both stuttered.
"Give me a hug goodbye." She said with her arms open.
"Oh okay." They giggled and hugged her.
"Be safe annyeong." She waved as they walked away. They locked the door behind them.
"You cute." I told her.
"Thanks." She smiled.