Fly

-one week later -
Woozi pov
"Hey princess you ready to go?" I asked
"Ne! This is so exciting!" She jumped with her luggage in hand.
"You got the dress I bought you for it?" I asked
"Yes. I want to thank you again you really didn't have to get me one.. BUT I'll keep it." She giggled
"Okay babe." I laughed as I grabbed her bag. Questioning yourself right? What is going on? Where are they going? Why did I buy my girlfriend a dress? Well..I kept my promise and asked the company for help. In two days the awards are coming up and I asked the company if I could bring my girlfriend. After some talking they agreed on buying her a flight and adding her to our list for the show. That day I went out and bought her a dress that will match my suit. We have to start heading for the airport so we can catch our flight. I kept my promise now I just hope, she has fun. We got in the car packed our stuff and drove off. Once we got to the airport we got out and went inside.
"Hey Woozi!" Someone yelled and as I turned the corner it was DK.
"Hey." I waved
"Oh what is she doing here?" DK asked and the rest of seventeen looked.
"Surprise." I smiled.
"What do you mean?...Wait is she?" He asked
"COMING?!! Emerald!" Joshua ran up to her and swept her off her feet. I heard a big burst of laughter come out of her.
"Joshua hi." She smiled as they hugged.
"This is going to be fun." Joshua said.
"I hope so I don't want to bring her and it not be fun." I explained.

Emeralds pov
"Josh you smell nice." I complimented as we separated.
"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.
"Over there.." He pointed.
"Let's go." I said patting his back. I grabbed my bag but Joshua grabbed my hand. I looked up at him,
"Let me get it for you." He smiled.
"Oh ugh okay." I let go and he took it. We all walked to the rest of the group.
"GUYS! Emerald is coming along." Joshua jumped.
"Why are you so happy?" I asked.
"Your fun, and I can spend time with a girl except 12 other guys." Josh whispered.
"Ah I see." I whispered back.
"Well let's get going. So we get there on time and try not to get as trampled." S.coups said.
"Hey where is Arabella?" I asked
"She went home. She didn't feel comfortable with coming." Dino explained.
"Oh okay."
"Alright babe lets go." Woozi smiled as he placed his arm around my neck. We went straight to baggage check, went through security and into the train. I clung onto the pole and bit my lip. I started shaking and a drip of water started falling down my face.
"Babe are you okay?" Woozi asked and the guys surrounded me.
"Ugh ugh." I was speechless.
"Hey relax." He went to grab my hand and I got into his arms.
"I've never flown before. Woozi I'm scared." I admit.
"You don't have to worry, it's fun, and we get to watch tv." Hoshi said "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship going through the sky it's seventeen time." They sang. I stepped out of the train and we went out to the waiting room. I sat down and looked out the window.
"That's our plane." Vernon pointed. I looked up at the plane then at Vernon.
"Will I be okay?" I asked him.
"Look at me. I'm evidence, you don't have to worry you will be safe." He smiled.
"Alright." Am I just being ridiculous? Yeah that's it I'm just being crazy.

"Flight 9 you may board your plane now."

Vernons pov
We walked through the tunnel and into the plane. I slid into my seat next to the window.
"Do you want to sit next to a window, in the middle, or on the edge?" Woozi asked, I just stared out the window. The window was always my seat. I always felt better next to it. The sights calm me down ,at times it is scary. Really I don't care though it's cool.
"The middle." She said
"So you feel safe, here." Woozi said and down she went. Next to me.. I looked up at her and blinked.
"Hey." She smiled.
"Hi." I replied sitting up.
"I hope you don't mind." She said looking down.
"No no your fine." I smiled.
"Hey the best way to not worry is to try and take a nap." Woozi suggested.
"For the first flight but other then that you want to see the view." I knoded as I turned on the tv.
"Oh h- how did you do that?" She asked
"Oh what the tv? Here click this button." I poked it and her tv flashed on.
"Oh wow magic." She giggled.
"This is your remote so click up and down to choose a channel." I explained. When the engine started and the plane moved.
"Ah ugh." She grabbed the arm rest and held on.
"You'll be fine, I promise. If anything you have me and Vernon." Woozi said
"I got you." I looked at her and winked.
"Get out of here." She pushed me softly.
"I'm sorry I can't." I smiled then just sat back. I noticed she leaned over a little to look out the window.
"You can come closer." I said moving to the side as she leaned over.
"Wow it is beautiful." She said.
"Maybe next time I'll let you have the window seat." I explained.
"That would be nice." She knoded sitting back in her seat. As time flew by..you see what I did there. I'm such a funny guy I'm so PUNny. Okay I'll stop being corny. Well I notice Emeralds eyes began to fall. She was slowly becoming sleepy and so was I. Yet I couldn't sleep for some reason maybe it's because it wasn't late in the day. I felt like I was obligated to stay awake. I leaned back in my chair and stared outside when I then felt a small brush. I looked over to see Emeralds head go down then up. She leaned back but slowly slipped onto my shoulder. I couldn't help but laugh. I moved the arm rest and she sat up.
"Come here..relax." I said as I layed her in my arms. I reclined the chair and she slept there. I grabbed the blanket and covered us both and closed my eyes. Was it wrong? For me to be laying with Woozis girlfriend. I mean I do have feelings for her that's wrong but it's not my fault I liked her first. Was that just me being jealous? Really though I feel I liked her first. It feels so right when she's with me. When we are together I'm happy. I don't show it because I don't want people to know I like her. When I see them kiss I look away because either two things happen. I get mad or I blush. Yes a guy blushes, me, I blush. I hate it, never have I felt so amazed by a girl. Having her close made me happy. I could smile and laugh. Was it that I was just longing for a relationship? No, it couldn't be. I was fine being single..until she came along. I don't want anyone..I want her. For those moments we were together I cherished, I imagined if she was my girl. The only thing missing was me actually being able to hold her that way and..kiss her. Her lips were right there but everyone was watching. I felt it..my eyes were closed because I am "sleeping" but still I knew. I pulled her closer into me so I could enjoy the moment more. Her hair tickled my face and her sent made my heart beat a little fast. I loved her weither if other people noticed it or not. I noticed it and it bothered me so much. Would I be able to hold it in? I would have to I'd have to hold back my feelings. For her. What ever made her happy and I know me admitting my feelings, made her scared. Scared for me, because of Woozi. If I was to admit Woozi would break up with her then fight me. Yet it wouldn't be her fault I took advantage of her. She wouldn't be able to say no really. She's still a fangirl and she loves us all. It would have been hard or could she have said no? That's how I feel asleep.