Hotel play

Emeralds pov
After a while we finally made our way home. I was so tired, I felt dead. I threw my self on the bed.
"Are you ok?" Hoshi asked I curled into a ball and yawned.
"ah I see ,tired hugh?" Joshua said sitting next to me rubbing my back "yeah." I knoded
"Just relax babe ,ok? The boys and I are going to watch a movie, I'll take you home in the morning?" He asked "yeah." I said and when he turned around I put on a sad face. I don't want to leave, not Woozi, not now but if he says so I will. I layed down on the bed, all the boys walked out and put my head on the pillow. I felt the bed bounce and sink in around me I looked up and Woozi was hovering over me.
"Woozi what are you doing? The guys will see." I said
"I'm doing nothing just hovering over my girlfriend." He leaned down and kissed my lips. I grabbed his face and kissed him back.
"But get off so they don't get the wrong thought." I said patting his hips
"what thought?" He asked sitting on top of me.
"Omg Woozi." I covered my eyes. He laughed then leaned down to my ear, "looks like someone is blushing." Him talking in my ear tickled.
"Hajima." I slightly pushed on his chest.
"What's the matter." He grabbed my hands and pinned me to the bed.
"Omg Woozi oppa j-jebal..." I was cut off he kissed my lips. I smiled then looked down,
"your so..Mmh." He said
"Stop," I smiled "but Woozi please I don't want.." I heard footsteps He got off me and sat on the bed. *knock knock*
"Hyung are you coming." Someone called out
"Ne." Woozi bit his lip looking at me. I curled up and laughed.
"Come with me." He grabbed my hand. "What?" I said
"Come watch the movie with us..please?" He rubbed his nose against mine
"ok ok ok..iyy Woozi." I kissed his lips as I jumped into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck I layed my head there.
"Thank you for all you have done. I'll call you, Skype and text. Whatever you want, ok?" I said
"Yes baby girl." He replied hugging me tight. He lifted me up.
"ah." I said surprised to be off the bed and in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hung on. We walked to the living room.
"What's this?!" Wonwoo said "Relationship service something you don't have idiot." Mingyu laughed. "HEY!!" Wonwoo hit Mingyu up side the head with a pillow. Woozi sat on the couch and I sat next to him. He covered us with a blanket then wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest. He kissed my head and we began watching the movie..