"Still a man." she clapped.

"And he still had needs."

"Yes he does girl."

"And he can't resist ALLL of this." I rolled my body slowly, Hannah hyping me up. " Ok I gotta make Prince want me." I patted my chest confidently "You know what i'm sayin' that's all I gots to do."

"And it's all on you sista..." she held her fist up. "Keep the lie alive!"

"Keep the lie alive!" I grabbed my purse and held up my fist. "Keep the lie alive!"

I walked out and started to plot my scheme to get Prince to break. I called Naomi and John Charles Galliano to my house and maybe have a nice little get together. Get drunk and try on clothes, that would be fun. All I need is a sexy dress, a dark room, some candles and I can get him. I know he's on the brink of breaking too, he's been in the bathroom way longer than he used to be.

I walked in the house and placed my keys on the counter. I didn't see Prince in the immediate area, but I did hear the sound of faint music in the distance. He was most likely in the studio. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before heading down there.

I slowed my steps down, I don't usually like to disturb him while he's creating. Plus when he was recording vocals he like to be alone. I don't think he can get the emotional performance he wanted unless he was alone, free to be as goofy and freaky as he wanted. I got right by the door and just leaned my shoulder against the wall listening in.

I think about it baby all the time, all right

It feels so good, it must be a crime, all right

I wanna do it baby every day, all right

In a bed, on the stairs, anywhere, all right

I wanna do it baby all the time, all right

Cuz when we do it girl, It's so divine, all right

I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter, only Prince could revert his sexual frustrations into a catchy song.

I could be guilty for my honesty, all right.

But I've got 2 tell you what you mean to me, all right (all right)

With you I swear, I'm a maniac, all right

You see it ain't no joke, just a natural fact, all right

I wanna do i baby all the time, all right

Cause when we do it girl, it's so divine, all right

Doin' it, doin' it, doin' it, doin' it

I had to squeeze my legs together, his little whimpers and moans in this song we're gonna be the death of me.

I could be guilty for my honesty, all right
But I've got you tell you what you mean to me, all right

I wanna do it baby all the time, all right
Cause when we do it girl, it's so divine, all right

I wanna do it baby all the time, all right
Cuz when we do it girl, it's so divine, all right

I wanna do you baby all the time, all right
Cuz when we do it girl, it's so divine, all right

(U wanna) think about IT, (U wanna) think about it (baby, all the time)
Think about it all the time (fuckin' on your mind)
Feels so good it must be a crime