As we broke the kiss, he begin to pull off my sport bra and shorts and cup my breast and place gentle kisses on them both.

Once he finished sucking on my nipples. I pushed on the bed. I then gripped his thick, hardened member and begin licking up and down. He moaned.

I moved my hands at a slow rate as I jacked him placing my mouth over the tip. I tensed him a little. I slid my  mouth all the way down.

I stopped jacking. When he shot off a load down my throat. I slurped all of his creamy white fluid.

He stood up and picked me up above his shoulders and spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby "I moaned out as my hips moved in circular motion.

"Don't cum yet baby "he whispered in my ear.

He laid me on the floor and gripped his dick and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust.  A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I shouted out as we both climaxes at the same time.

"When do you have to go back on the road? " I asked laying next to me on the kitchen floor.

"In four weeks " He said.

"You know this house is kind of small, don't you think? " he asked.

"Yeah I know but what are you trying to say, do you want to move with me?" I said.

"You damn right I do, you said we should just get through our first year and we did " he said.

"Brock I know what I said but that was before when I thought I wasn't coming back. " I said.

"I want a to live with you." he said.

"A perfect house doesn't magically appear ,it takes time" i said.

"Whatever Im done talking about this, Im going to the gym and I dont know what time Im coming back so dont ask" he said getting off the floor and coming out the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and decided to take a shower. I closed my eyes and letting the warm water hit me. I don't know why but all I could think about was him being mad about me moving in with him.

After about 15 minutes in the shower, I get out and walk into my room and my phone goes off.

I read one of the messages that pops up on my phone.

Lunch right now with the girls we're at P3, so get the fuck out that damn house and meet us  ~Nikki

I put my phone down and walk in to my closet to pick out what I will be wearing today.  After 5 minutes of looking I finally decide on a black dress with my gold Bengals and nude sandals.

I grabbed my keys to a Mercedes Benz. I started driving to the restaurant where I would meet nikki and the girls. Its not that far so I make it there in like, ten minutes.

I got out my car after I parked and went into the restaurant where I spot Nikki and walk towards the table fill with Brie,Renee, and Nikki.

" hey brie " I said from behind her.

"Hey girl, what's going on?" Renee asked.

"Well I need your help, Nikki." I said.

"With what?" She asked.

"I need a house well more like Brock and I need a house so can we skip lunch and go house hunting." I said.

"Did you guys fight again about moving in?" Brie asked.